New day, new beginnings,new college

"Wake up Nisma,it's time for fajr,come on,wakey wakey".

Najma was waking up her daughter for the morning prayer.

Nisma woke up,made ablutions,then prayed fajr, then did some recitation from Quran.

After that,she went to gym on the terrace of her house,after an hour,she came down,took out her clothes,then had a shower and dressed in a red embroidered full sleeved long top which reached almost till her shin,she paired it with beige loose pants,a big dupatta,and a matching cream coloured hijab.

After checking her bag,she came downstairs.

She went to her dad and took his blessings, then went to mom and said," mom please give me breakfast, its my first day of college, i don't want to be late,by the way who is dropping me,you or dad?"

After giving her breakfast and a glass of milk,she said,"I am gonna drop you,your dad has an important surgery, so he has to go, reen already left for school,come on hurry up."

After having her breakfast, taking her lunch she went to her mom's car and sat in the front seat.

Her mom came shortly after.

After saying the dua they started for Nisma's college.

Nisma had got admission into Bachelor of Dental surgery, at a college in vikarabad, it was 70 kms away from her house in hyderabad.

Both her parents were doctors, her dad Dr.Mohammed Najmuddin was a renowned brain surgeon,while her mom Dr.Najma Afreen was one of the few women cardiologists in the country.

She had two elder brothers,the eldest Mohammed Naseeruddin, was an engineer, doing his M.S in America, while the other brother Mohammed Nizamuddin was an architect,doing his masters in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Her younger sister was in her 8th grade.

She wanted to become a doctor but didn't want to be an MBBS doctor. So during  counseling she rejected MBBS seat for a BDS seat.
She was excited to start.
She went with her mum to office, where after getting her details she took her schedule and went in search of a class the first class was anatomy.

She had always loved anatomy, since it was her dad’s favorite subject. Instead of wasting time in the holidays she utilized it to get prepared for her first year in college, she was almost thorough with anatomy, physiology and bio-chemistry, but she had no idea about dental materials. These were her first year subjects.

All the first years had an introductory lecture in lecture hall 1. After her mom left, she took her admission slip, locker keys and headed for lecture hall, since she did not know the way, she asked a girl about it, that girl was in hijab, she looked at her from top to toe and asked “fresher?’

She said,”Assalamualaikum yes I am fresher, if you don’t mind could you tell me where is lecture hall 1?’

She said “walekumassalaam,my name is simra, but u can call me simra ma’am, why the hurry,you still have 20 minutes before the start, come with me”

Nisma “okay let’s go”. She had heard about the ragging in professional colleges, but she was not worried, her maternal uncle was the commissioner in police, and he had told her if there was any sort, she can tell him, she had assured him otherwise.

Simra took her to another group, they had about 5 girls and 7 boys.

One of the boys asked “fresher?”

She said “yes sir”

“let’s start with introduction, give us your full bio-data, along with ur marks in 12th grade and your hobbies”