Relax, Refresh and Recharge

It was the day to leave for Vijayawada. The plan was that Nisma would pick up Naeem then go to hospital then pick up dad and leave for Vijayawada by road.

Nisma POV
After messaging Naeem, i took leave of my family and placed mine and dad's stuff in dad's XUV then started my way towards Naeem's home.
After i reached i gave him a call then went inside to pay my regards to his family.
Mahira aunt and Riaz uncle were sitting on the sofa, aapa was sitting on the carpet.
"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu"
"Walekum assalaam beta, come on in" Mahira aunt made me sit beside her on the sofa.
She was asking about general stuff, we chatted for a while then Naeem came.
He was looking so handsome mashAllah.
I couldn't look at him for more than 3 seconds, as i was blushing profusely.

(Naeem's outfit)

He said salaam then after some time we started, since i was driving and he had his hands free he was using them to distract me.
He even removed my hijab saying, it won't be necessary.
We reached dad's hospital.
When i went to inquire about him,they said he had an emergency surgery and will be back after 2 hours, so i went to his office with Naeem.
Dad's office was big and had a pull out bed, while Naeem sat on the chair i ordered something to eat from the cafeteria,then removed my hijab and dived on the bed.

After a while there was a knock on the door, i just looked at Naeem with pleading eyes, he shook his head, got the food and locked the door.
After eating i was feeling sleepy so i went back to bed, but Naeem also came with me.
"What are you doing here?"
"Lying down,even I'm tired"
"How can you be tired, i mean it looked like u just woke up and came and sat in the car"
"Hey i was up almost the whole night"
"Why?"
"I couldn't sleep"
"Why?"
"I was thinking about our kiss,or rather make out session"
Oh my Allah he has been thinking about it just like me.
I just kept quiet.
"What? You won't say anything?"
"What should I say?"
"That you missed me, and you also want to kiss me just like i want to kiss you"
"Hmmmmm...."
Without any warning he grabbed me and kissed me.
Oh my Allah his lips are so soft,and it feels so good.
I responded to that kiss, i pulled him closer,entangled my hands in his hair.
His hair feels so soft.
He held me tighter,one hand was on my waist and the other was behind my head.
After some time we both needed air so we separated.
He smiled again and pecked me.
"I have been meaning to do that since i saw you sitting on the sofa with mom"
I just blushed and hugged him.
It felt so right to be with him. He makes me feel special.
When he is close i feel butterflies in my stomach.
"We can't do more than kissing and hugging,even though we are married, u have to wait till bidai"
He just sighed and slumped.
He put his head in my lap and lied down.
Automatically my fingers were in his hair. He said, " i was thinking of speaking to dadijaan about bidaai, but first i wanted to ask you, what would you think, because it just will not be my decision alone, so what do you say?"
He wants my opinion, i now respect him more,that instead of taking his decision, he asked me first.
I also want to be with him, but we are still studying and it would affect our careers. How do i decline him subtly.
After a few minutes i said,"As much as i want to be with you, i think we should wait for our parents and dadijaan's to take that decision, because we are still in 3rd year, we have 2 more years to complete our bachelor's then in shaa Allah master's will take 3 years, but I am not saying that we wait for 5 years, all I am saying is at least wait till we graduate, so we won't have any distractions during our studies, what do you think?"