Dazzling, Dashing and Dinner

Naeem's POV
After dropping off Nisma I went to meet my friends then returned home late.
I didn't think that Nisma would listen to me and come and meet my dadijaan, anyways seeing dadijaan happy made me happy.
I am trying to understand Nisma,even though it's been only few days since our wedding,my wife,wow...saying wife now doesn't feel different,kinda gives me goosebumps.

Few months later....

It's already been 8 months since our third year,can't believe how time passes by so fast, it seems just like yesterday when we were in our first posting,now only just a month left before finals.
Phew....today is the last internal exam,I plan on taking Nisma to a date today.
Thinking of her just makes me wanna smile, she is different,not how I thought she is. I mean in first year I thought that she was miss know-it-all and an arrogant and spoilt brat. But since I got to know her I can say that she is a big time nerd,but also loving and caring only to those people who are close to her,and she is feisty, tell me never to go on her bad side ever.
So after submitting my paper I was fidgeting to go out,still there were 15 minutes for the official time of exam to be finished. After 10 minutes I saw Nisma walking out,so even I gave my paper and left.
I rushed after her and called her,she turned and saw me,then gave her usual breath taking smile, "Assalamualaikum,how was your paper?"
"Walekumassalaam, Alhamdulillah it was good,are you free now,I just want 5 minutes to speak with you"
"Sure,go ahead"
"Will you....uhmm... I mean... If you don't mind would you like to go on a dinner with me?"
She was surprised,she didn't say anything for a while,I was thinking now she is gonna say no and hit me,but to my surprise she said, "I have to take permission from dad,if he says, my answer will depend on what he says,I hope you don't mind."
"Oh.......k,till when can you give me the answer"
"I will let you know before we leave college,okay"
"JazakAllah "
"Wa iyyakum"
Now I had to wait for for 3 more hours for the college to finish, I should have asked her dad first,then spoke to her. Right I should talk to her dad now. So I called up her dad,he picked up on the fourth ring, "Assalamualaikum Naeem beta,how ru?,how was your exam?"
"Walekumassalaam uncle, Alhamdulillah it was good, how are you uncle, were you busy, am I disturbing you?"
"Alhamdulillah I am good, it's okay,family comes before work,tell me Aaj hamari yaad kaise aa gayi (how did u remember me today)?"
"Actually uncle permission chahiye thi aapse "
"For..."
"Iwanttotakenismafordinnercanitakeher"
"What,please speak slowly so I can understand"
"I want to take uhmm.... Nisma for dinner today, can I take her,only with your permission,please"
He laughed loudly, after his laughter subsided,he said, "of course beta,you have the right,you are her husband,you can take her,but thank you beta"
"Why thanks uncle?"
"For taking my permission"
"JazakAllah uncle, in shaa Allah we will return before 11 pm"
"Okay no problem beta,give me a ring on your way back,okay?"
"In shaa Allah uncle"
After bidding good bye,he cut off the call.
Alhamdulillah one major step cleared,now all I need to do is follow my plan, I hope Heena and Sidra are also following the plan.
Yes I took help from Nisma's friends to plan this dinner date. It feels good,that I will be going on a date with my wife, so my dearest wife be prepared for the best date.
She responded with a message saying that she would come,and she asked me to drop her home so she can get ready.
When I dropped her home she asked, "should I dress casual or formal?"
"Dress formal please"
"Okay, at what time are we leaving?"
"I will pick you up at 6:30 pm,okay?"
"In shaa Allah,I will be ready,Allah hafiz"
"Allah hafiz"
I reached her house at sharp 6:15, I met her mom in the drawing room,she just smiled at me and told me to wait,Nisma is getting ready.
When she came in the drawing room,I was speechless,she looked so gorgeous.
Words just seemed to slip from me, "mashAllah you look very beautiful"
She said, "mashAllah you look really good in this suit"
I gave her my hand,she took it and we sat in the car and then I started the car.

Naeem and Nisma's outfits