[v] Annii with friends || Awkward first date

Annie's pov...
"This place is amazing." Rosie ran into one room and came out from another. "I'm so going shopping for you to fill this closet."

"Look at this counter space." Chad said from the kitchen and lay his face the counter, "And it's marble. Just think all the meals you can make me on this counter."

"You have great signal here." Loki said from the living room. "You should really get a big screen for the games."

I sat at the table with the landlord as he pass over more sheets of paper about the apartment that I just leased. "As you know from our website, we do have rules that we push to our residences to follow."

"Yes, I read them, but we can go over them. I want to make sure I'm ok with everything. I understand that I have more rules than other because I'm a student so you are caution of that base on past experiences." I asked the landlord.

"Yes, one of the rules we ask to that many of the other students fail to follow is to be considerate about music and noise; I understand you are in collage and have friends, but tune down the music for the other residences. We do have families and elders living here." the landlord said to me and I just nodded as I looked at the paper. They really had so many rules for collage students.

"I understand that. I will promise to keep the music down...if i ever have it on." I nodded.

"Unless you want sounds like the ocean and classics." Chad said, joining in the conversations with the landlord. "Anna Banana is not your normal collage student, she studies as a hobby."

"Do you have pets?"

"Yes, I have a pet cat." I said, "I have her very neat. She's clean and well taken care of and fixed."

"That's good. We accept pets, we just ask to watch over them and make sure no damages is none. But if there are damages done, the repairs will be added to your rent."

"Alright. That makes perfect sense but i assume you, Penny is well behaved. I never had any problems will her."

"Except she's a spoil brat." Chad pointed out and held out his hand. "She beat the shit out of my hand." I couldn't help to frown at him.

"Penny is more high maintenance than me and hates men." Rosie said from the other room.

The landlord went over some more apartment rules and handed over the final documents to me. "If you sign here, the apartment is yours."

"Alright." I couldn't help but to smile and sign my name to my new apartment. When Loki and his parents paid off my school debt and student loans, I had money left over. There were hundreds i could have done with the money, but I choose to get a new apartment.

The apartment was perfect. The flooring was light oak wood and gray wall through out the apartment. It's perfect. Just perfect. I can't wait to show my parents.

"Congrats. The place is yours." I shake hands with my landlord.

"Ohmigod." Rosie jumped up and down in her heels. "Let's go shopping for your apartment. You're going to need everything new."

The landlord had left me and my friends to my apartment. I sat still holding my apartment key and had a little moment to myself. The thing that Chad about me stick to my head. When he mention i love to study. It's true because I like to stay ahead of my classes and my work, but I feel it holds me back experiencing the fun part of collage. I want to be fun as well.

 I want to be fun as well