[ix] First Date || Caught feeling

Zatanna
All my friends are still in my living room, watching some big fight. I can heard tham cheering and yelling at the tv.
I sneak to my room and quickly dress in a outfit.A leather skirt and a crop top. I pulled over a sweeter and some comfortable flats. I touched up my hair and make-up before breathing in. First collage date, I am very, very nervous.
Well, I shouldn't say collage date when Dylan is not even in school. Just someone I bump into at a coffee stop more than once. He's a tattoo artist that runs his own tattoo shop. He asked me out to dinner and a show and I said yes, shockingly.
Too very, very nervous. This is my first date, like ever.
My phone vibrate. I unlocked it and answered the call. "Hey?"
"Hey, I just pulled up. Do you want me to go up?"
"Oh no. I'm coming. Be there in a bit."
"Alright."
We hang up and I placed my phone in my purse. I breathe in. I exit my room and act nothing is going on as I walked passed my group of friends, "I'll be back in a few hours. Don't wait up."
"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Slow your roll, missy." Chad said, holding a bowl of popcorn. "Where you going?"
"Dress like that...!" Loki added in.
"You look hot." Bonnie commented.
"ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE?!?!" Rosie yelled out."AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!"
"What a bitch." Chad joked and lean in toward Rosie, "I would never do that to you."
"Sorry. He just asked me and I accepted." I defended myself, I feel like I'm looking at my mom when I look at Rosie. If my mom was a blonde with blue eyes. "He's taking me to a restaurant and a show."
"You're going to eat again?" Bonnie asked.
"Lucky."
"More like dessert. He told me there a place that has amazing lava cakes and ice cream." I said, started to panic as I know Dylan is waiting outside.
"Oh, is it Horizons. Their dishes are beyond amazing. They get their chocolate from Germany and it's too die for." Chad said with a bif smile on his face. "Seriously. I would die for their chocolate."
"But what about you and Loki?" Rosie questioned.
Loki had a mini double take, almost choking on his chip with salsa. "What?"
"I was going to set you up. You two are perfect for each other." Rosie said. "I see you lasting a very long time."
"To be honest, I see Loki as a brother."
"It make so much sense since they look so much alike." Chad said. "Like freaking twins."
"Hey, maybe they are. I mean, Annie is adopted. Loki can be her long lost brother." Bonnie giggled.
"My father did have some skeletons in the closet," Loki said to clear the air, "A mistress here and there." Loki said at first.
"What a scandal."
"And pushing aside that I too see Annie as a sister, I am promised to another. It was arranged since I was five."
"Oh shit."
"They still do arranged marriages?"
"She's not your cousin isn't she?"
"I have to go, he's waiting for me outside." I said while looking at Rosie.
"Alright, alright. Go have fun." Rosie and I hugged each other.
"Not too much fun."
"Be safe." Loki said as I step out of the apartment.
"Let him dip his dilly dough in holy water so it won't be a sin popping that cherry before marriage." Chad said.
Bonnie smack him on the back of his head. "That's disgusting. Why would you tell her that?"
"This is why I like pussy." Rosie sat down on her place on the couch.
"It's a life hack, baby."
I quickly exit out of my apartment building and walk toward Dylan's car. As I got closer, he got out of his car and open my door for me. We smile at each other.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
✨🌙✨
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

An waiter place a plate of chocolate lava cake with ice cream on top in front of me and Dylan. It look like Chad had said, so much chocolate that it flow out of the cake like lava running out from a volcano. Dylan did bring me to Horizon, a very fancy restaurant with fine dining and filled with wealthy families.

"So fancy, here." I said.

"You never been here before?"

"No. I heard of it from my friends but I never got to come."