Unknown feels // 10

A/n: this was a pain in my ass to write BC I think I broke my thumb hehe, it hurts like a bitch.

~Technoblade~

     I grabbed my axe of peace, the orphan obliterator, and strength pots.

Kill

Kill

Blood

Gore

Ranboo safe?

Blood for the blood god

Theseus

     I walk outside and scoffed. "Let him go." I say showing anger. I never showed emotions, but this... This was different. "Nah man, we fight, or you surrender to us." I laugh, "I choose war." I slam the pots on the snow covered ground and charge to them.

     I slash my axe of peace slitting Tubbo's side. I see the snow turn crimson red. I throw a damaging pot down at Fundy, he winced. I look around to find Quackity. "Quackity now!" Fundy screamed, I finally make my way to see Ranboo....

     I watched as I see and arrow fly through the air, almost slow-mo. I start to grab a pearl, and throw it to my little one.

It was too late...

     I catch Ranboo in my hands, blood dripping from his chest. The sharp arrow sticking out, "Papa? I'm tired." I smile sadly. "No little one, your alright." I start to feel wetness on my face. I look up to see if it was raining, no. I'm crying. "Papa, can I braid your hair."

     I nod and turn so he can braid my hair. I feel his hands stop for a second, "Papa I'm tired, can I go?" I turn back to him, "I-it's ok, g-go to s-sleep." I cry, I feel him grab my face with his little hands. "I love you Papa." He whispers to me, I soon feel his body go limp.

     I scream, and cry as I rock his lifeless body close to me. "WHY! THESEUS! why?" I cry out, I sat there for an hour rethinking my life. I stood up with Ranboo's tiny body, and set him down. I go and grab a hair tie so I can hold the braid in, and walk back over to Ranboo.

     I grab my shovel and head outside digging a hole in the ground. I carefully lift Ranboo up and place I'm down into the hole, covering it back up. "I'm s-so sorry. I couldn't keep you safe, and i-" I couldn't say anything more, I don't know what to feel. "I love you my precious Ranboo, I wish I could have saved you."

     I carry a huge rock to his grave and engrave his name, the date he was born and the date he died. "I'm going to make this right, Theseus." I take my crown, and my cape off and hang them over the stone rock.

REVENGE

BLOOD

GORE

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

THESEUS

JUSTICE FOR RANBOO

     I was going to get justice, no matter the cost. I go to my ender chest and pull out a button. I walk out into the cold without a jacket. As I walk I start to think about how Ranboo would always braid my hair. I feel a tear slip again, I use to hate children. Ranboo, and Tommy were different.

     "Techno?" I turn around and see my brother. "Follow me, I have to show you something." I sign to him, and keep treading through the snow. I turn around and walk backwards, so I can talk to Tommy. "I haven't showed anyone this, not even Phil. I'm getting justice, for Ranboo."

     I turn back and place the button on the wall. I point to it and Tommy walk over, soon pressing the button. The wall immediately starts to drop. Once it was all the way down, you can see hundreds of wither skeleton heads, and soul sand. "AHHHHHHHHHH, what the fuck!"

     "Welcome home Theseus!"

A/n: Eat and drink water, my loves! And have a great day!