Hunt // 16

A/n: I am sorry for the wait

~Philza~

     I walk down over to my house that I recently built, and look in chests. I find the book of spells and potions and open it. I remember many many moons ago, my father had wings. He told me that hopefully one day I'll have a son with them, and now I do. And I have 3... Well. 2 and a half son's.

     My father said once he lost his last life, then I could have this book. He told me about everything that was in here, even for upgrading wings. Tommy and I are going to go get the supplies for the upgrade, and Technoblade and Ranboo I guess are going to stay home. "Techno, Tommy and are going to go get the supplies, we'll be back in a week." I say.

I see Technoblade walk from the living room, "Keep Tommy safe especially because of his wings. He'll get hurt, you stay safe too, your on your last life. Take a totem for both you and Tommy." I nod and grab the totems Techno handed me. "Thank you son." He smiles and nods, walk away. I walk up to Tommy's room and pat his shoulder.

     "Let's go bitch!" He yells and runs down stairs. I rub my temple, and walk down stairs. Tommy puts on his netherite armor and we both head out, I didn't need to put anything one since I always keep my armor on unless to sleep.

     I grab the paper and look at the ingredients for what we need.

-2 parrot feathers
- a ghast tear
- dragon breath
- glow stone
- red stone
- phantoms membrane
- wither skull

     I knew we had something back at the house like wither skulls, red stone, and glow stone. We need to go to the elders to get dragon breath, stay awake for three days for phantoms, go to the nether for a ghast, and pluck two feathers from a parrot. Not that much right?

     I had explained everything to Tommy by signing, but it was easier because he knew how to read it more. I was scared because when we see the elders in Hedge city, there where hunters that kill for the wings of us avians. They won't take mine cause they are in bad shape, but they will make sure to put a bounty on Tommy.

     I have a scar diagonally across my back from when I barely escaped from, the con master himself; Savitar, and some other of his kick-arounds. "Phil are we almost there yet, can I fly?" Tommy whines, he looks at me. "You can't fly to where we are going. They'll hurt you, and no we aren't there yet." I sign to him, he huffs and walks with me.

_____

     Hours of walking later and I arive to my hometown... Hedge city. I smile within, remembering everything from hundreds of years ago. "Holy shit, that was too long of a walk, my legs feel like jelly." Tommy says I laugh and we head to my old home.

     Tommy and I track through the city of buildings, each one different from the rest of them whether it be from the flowers to the color, or the design. People stare in wonder to who we are, trotting along their sidewalks. Tomm has a big smile on his face as we pass all the scenery. We finally make it to my childhood house, that was now decades old. I walk up to the door, and hesitantly knock. Few minutes pass and the door opens...

"Phil?"