Revenge pt. 2 // 12

~Tecnoblade~

     I was getting ready to send the letter to Philza's house, as I walk outside I see a glimpse of something. I brush it off and hand the letter to the crow. "Take it to Philza please." I say, I hear it chirp and fly away.

     I walk back into see Tommy playing with one of my foxes, Blitz. I trust Blitz the most out of the other ones. I have my reasons. I stomp on the floor to get Tommy's attention. He looks up and nods.

     We head to the mountains that are painted by the winter snow. I take the button out once again and install it on the wall. As I watch the vault open, I hear Tommy say, "This never gets old." I chuckle and walk in to get the things for war.

     Walking back was a bit of a hassle, seeing as both Tommy and I's hands were full. We where met with Phil at my house. "Jeez mate, I think I'm going to build a house next to yours." He says, Tommy was getting better at reading lips, and focusing on his other senses. I was proud of him for than.

     Phil, Tommy and I get our armor on and start to head off. "Hold on. Tommy, tell Philza." I sign to him, he rolls his eyes. "Umm Phi-Dad, I h-have w....... I have wings." He says looking at the ground. Philza walks over to Tommy, and pats his head.

     Tommy looks up and Phil signs, "Don't worry son, I'm actually happy for you. But be careful, there are hunters. I got away, but they almost got me." Tommy hugs Phil and we start the journey for war.

     Tommy opens his wings and says, "I'll fly ahead, then I'll find you guys and tell you the deal." Tommy says, taking off. Sometimes I think he is stupid, he can't hear; what is going to tell us other than location. Gotta love kids...

     I miss Ranboo. He was my kid, he braided my hair all the time.... And now he is dead. Like Quackity is going to be.

     (I am so so sad right now, I have for like 3 weeks; so I'm sorry for the slow updates) 

     I get on Steve and I let Philza ride Carl. We make our way across the land, and I see Tommy from up-above. He swings down, landing and opens his mouth. "They are in L'Manberg currently, we better make our way there before they leave." We all start up again, now being right along the border of L'Manberg.

     I look closer and see the group, walking around. What a bunch of assholes, I start to charge at the group. As I am the stare in fear, I get my 'Technodrill' out and hold it tightly. I jump off Steve, and walk towards Quackity. "Quackity, Quackity, Quackity. What a shame, that your going to die in L'Manberg. I told you not to touch my son. " I say very mad at him, I could tell; he could tell, that I was mad.

      "Aye ma' man, we can talk about this right?" I am still walking towards Quackity's body. "You killed him." The voices were going crazy, and it was getting annoying.

Blood

Kill

Death

Murder

Blood for the blood god

Justice

For Ranboo

Your son

Blood

Gore

Theseus will rise

Blood

     Over, and over, and over. The repetition of words getting overwhelming. "Aye Techno, chill your eyes are glowing. We can talk about this." I hear Fundy say, "No." I say coldly.

     "I have this pickaxe, and I'll put it through your teeth!" I launch towards the murder, and stab him with the end of my weapon. His body lies slightly cold against the ground, blood spewing out. "Anyone else want to mess with my family?" I say walking away, everyone staring in shock. Tommy, Philza and I got the the community portal and make our way home.

(Just found out I have patello femeral syndrome.....)

_____

     We finally make it to our house, in the cold snow and wind. "I'm going to stay back for a minute." I say. Philza and Tommy make their way  inside, and I make my way to Ranboo's grave. "I did it Theseus." I say to the grave. "Who is The-sus?" I hear a voice say, I quickly turn and see him.

"Ranboo?"

A/n: I am kinda proud about this one