The kid // 13

A/n: I got hit in the nose with a softball, and I think it's broken.

~Tubbo~ 😱

     Once I see the group, and my friend walk away I run to Quackity's side. "H-How was my act-acting ow?" I hear him say. I chuckle, "Not that bad, not that bad Big Q." I laugh, I grab a healing potion and hand it to Quackity. He chugs it but winces, and then calms down.

     As soon as Fundy covers his wound, Quackity, Fundy and I head to my house. And get Quackity more things for his injuries.

~Technoblade~

     "Ranboo?" He looks up at me, "Yea Papa?" He says, I run over and hug him tightly. "Papa....s-stop, your squishing me." He laughs, I look at his different colored eyes. I start to cry, Ranboo frowns. "What's wrong papa?" I shake my head, "Nothing little one." I hug him again. I was a bit confused.

     Ranboo... Wasn't, see through. And he remembers a lot. "Hey, Ranboo. What happened when you where gone?" I ask, "It was dark for a very long time. Umm I remember there being a guy named Wilbur, and J-JSchlatt. Then I went on a train, and came back here. But there was a person, and they had a smile mask on, he said that he needed me for something I don't know what though."

     I look at him in horror, Dream. Dream is going to use him for something. What for? "Papa, I can also teleport. And enderwalk is what my other dad told me he did. Wanna see?" I look at my son and nod. He closes his eyes and disappeares from my line of sight, purple particles stand in the place he once stood.

     "Hehehe papa turn around!" I hear Ranboo say, I turn my head and smile. "MAIN CHARACTER!" I laugh, he giggles. "Technobl- WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy yells, "Chill out, Dream did something I don't know what yet." I signed.

_____

     "I am heading out, I need to find something. I'll be back in the morning." I say, grabbing my cloak and crown; along with some other tools. "Take care of Ranboo, make sure he is with you at all times." I say sternly.

     I needed to head out and find a library. I hop on Carl and took my lead. How was Ranboo alive? The voices were questioning why as well. As I kept riding, I realized I needed shelter, for the night. I kept leading Carl and soon I see smoke from a house.

     I walk up to the house and knock on the door. The door opens and I see a guy with multi colored hoodie. "Hello!" He said cheerfully, "Hello, I was wondering if I could crash here for the night? I'll be gone by dawn." He contemplated it for a second, "Yeah sure! Come in." I smile and walk in the little house. "I'm Karl Jacobs by the way." I nod and say, "I'm Technoblade." He turns around quickly, "Thee Technoblade? Like the blood god!?" I nod. "Oh my god! You look way different in the future. oh and Ranboo too! He will be taller than you. Oh dear I rambled again."

     "So you a time traveler?" He nods and holds a book up... A BOOK!! "Yea I'm out looking for and answer about Ranboo. I think Dream brought him back to life somehow." I say sharping my axe. "Oh yeah the revival book! Wilb- oh I can't say that but Yea there is a revival book, Schlatt gave to him."

_____

     Morning soon rised and it was time to take my leave. I took a note out and wrote...

Thank you for the hospitality, I really appreciate it, I owe you one.
                                      Technoblade.

     I walked out the house and hopped on Carl. I make my way still going to the library. I needed a second source, even though I trust Karl. I was now in a plains biome, walking through tall grass, and flowers.

     As I kept walking I felt as if I was being watched. It might've been the villagers in a nearby village, but I didn't think it was that. I made sure Carl kept a steady trot and carried on.

     I soon found an abandoned village, webs, and old destroyed village houses. I then see the biggest house, knowing it was a library. I hook Carl up to the fence and walk inside.

A/n: when you are feeling sad and want to cry listen to a slowed version of 'Heat Waves'