( "𝐘𝐎𝐔 ' 𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖" )

TW: ABUSE, STRONG LANGUAGE

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘!" i reply to george, "i'm just going to get some gas and then i'll be home!"

"good, tommy's screaming to phil right now and i need sleep", i could practically hear george's eye roll from the phone. "that child never stops," i laugh.

"okay, hurry on back! see you later," once i bid my goodbye we hang up and i round the corner to the gas station. putting the oil tank in my gas tank, i look around the place. a little house right next to the gas station is lit by a small light. all of a sudden, a bang pulls me out of my thoughts, "YOU DISGRACEFUL LITTLE SHIT. I TOLD YOU TOO MANY TIMES TO WASH THE DISHES." a voice shouts from the house. abandoning my car, i run over to peak through the window. the silhouette of a little girl and a taller man is just barely noticeable through the thin curtains. not hesitating, i run and knock on the door. "just this one time, you're excused. go get the door and come right back, do you hear me?" I can now hear footsteps come to the front door, a little girl with h/c hair opens the door. i look down and smile, 'don't fuck up, clearly this girl is in danger.' i think to myself. "hi! i heard yells, are you okay?" a strong smell of alcohol wafts out the door. the little girl shakes her head while saying, " no.." in a shaky voice. i nod quickly and take out my phone. "WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?" i hurriedly dial 911 and hold the little girl closer to me.

911 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦?

"i have a little girl, i believe she is being abused at home"

𝑜𝑘, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

"hold on, i think i hear him coming."

"HEY, HEY YOU, WHAT'RE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?" the man asks-well yells.

𝑠𝑖𝑟, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒.
𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦.

i can feel the girl shiver, i pull her closer to my grasp and whisper for her to run to the gas station and wait.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ME PUNK?!?!?" the old man says again. "WHAT ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU TO HER?" i yell back, "I'M HER DAD DIPSHIT." "OH NO YOU'RE NOT, 'CAUSE DADS DEFINITELY DON'T TREAT THEIR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT." at that the man stops, he thinks for a second. a siren seems to interrupt his thoughts. "shit," he mutters. i use my arms to block the door. "think about how to raise a kid, there's a difference between parenting and abuse."

a cop comes up, i move out of the way and she handcuffs the man. "where's the kid?" she asks, "i told her to go to the gas station, i'll go check over there." jogging, i go back to the small gas station and ask the cashier if the girl was there. he points me in the direction of where the girl is checking out different sweets. "hi hunny," i say quietly, "what's your name?" she shakes her head and backs away. "it's alr-" i'm cut off my my phone ringing. "george, it's not the time," i whisper into the phone. "CLAY, IT'S BEEN LIKE AN HOUR, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG??!?!?!?!" george screams out the other end. a small whimper comes out of the child's mouth. "i'll explain once i get home, it might take me a bit though." i hang up and kneel to the kids height.

"do you want one? the candy?" i ask, her eyes gleam. "re-really?" she stutters, "yeah! of course!" "daddy never let me buy treats. he said only good girls could have treats, and that i was a bad girl." i grind my teeth, "don't call him 'daddy'"

"i'm sorry sir." "hey! no! it's alright!"  she picks out a pack of gummy worms right when the police come in. i just realize how short and skinny she is, she's 6 at most. the woman cop from before comes up and pats the kids head. "hi, y/n. i see you like mr.-" "clay" "mr. clay here! i can promise you he's nice, he'll be taking care of you for a bit, sound good?" my jaw drops, does she know i live in a house with like 16 people? not only that but tommy lives there? 'this is gonna be interesting' i think to myself.

"alright, clay?" the officer asks. "y-yeah?" "i'm gonna need you to sign some paperwork, and then you'll be on your way." "o-okay."

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

i check the time. 11 pm. 'george is gonna be pissed. at the office, i learned the girls name was y/n l/n, she was 10 years old, her mom was deceased, and here dad was abusive- well, i already knew the last one.

the car ride was silent other than the occasional munching of her candy, or the occasional slurp of water.

"hey, i'm here now, YOU'RE OKAY NOW."
———————————————
HI WHORES! WELCOME TO EVERY FANFIC EVER!!!!
first chapter whoop whoop
this was a long bitch holy shit.
anyways hope u liked it love y'all bye
896 is words
69
;)