( 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 )

"𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂?" you ask excitedly. "yep!" replied tommy. "didn't you say we were going to the park?" "well....technically we're going to a park to go camping?" he pointed his fingers all around. "CAMPING WITH THE BRI'ISH FOLK!" yelled jack. "JACK!?!?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" "oh, hi y/n!" "DID SOMEONE SAY Y/N?!?!" "WILBUR?!?!" "why'd you make it so dramatic- anyways jack, niki, tubbo, and wilbur are coming with us." niki and tubbo run into your room, wilbur and jack following close behind. "OI! WILL YOU GUYS STOP RUNNING AROUND UP THERE? I'M TRYING TO STREAM YOU COCKS." dreams voice echoes through the house. "SORRY!" you yell back. "do i need to pack?" "NO NEED! I ALREADY GOT CLOTHES FOR YOU!" tubbo dramatically holds up a tiny suitcase with a dinosaur on it, the contents of the bag being; a clown costume, a blow up dinosaur costume, a rat suit, and face paint. "bye! i'm not going to wear that! i'd rather die." you pout jokingly. 'i'd actually choose death over most thing actually.' you smile widely, though it never reached your eyes.

"YEAH! AND THEN HE ATE SUKUNA'S FINGERS AND," you were trying to explain jujutsu kaisen on the car ride while blasting your playlist. "HE ATE WHO'S FINGERS?" wilbur turns around from the front seat, "sukuna's?" "the guy with the pink hair and the face tats?" "yep!" "he's kinda hot. i'd eat his di-" "none of that in my christian car," you say as you cover wilburs mouth. "anyways he ate sukuna's fingers and then like itadori became sukuna's vessel almost?" "that's cool!" you yawn, tired from packing (actual clothes) and yelling. not to mention the two hours you got last night. "are you tired?" asked jack. "no! i'm fi-" you yawn again. "i'm gonna get some sleep." you lay your head on nikis shoulder and close your eyes.

the scariest thing about dreams were that you couldn't control them. over the past few days, you got nothing but nightmare about the past. the cold hands of your father slapping you or the sound of shattering beer bottles. you'd often wake up in a cold sweat and immediately cry again. but this time it was different, you could actually feel the pain of the punches, hear the sound of the yells. his yells. you could feel the pounding in your heart and taste the salty tears that streamed into your mouth. 'god. wake up y/n! WAKE UP!'

NIKIS POV
"-and then he started to cry!" "tommy!" whined tubbo, although to me, the voices were distant, i was focused on the shivering little girl that laid on my lap. i could faintly see tears running down her face. 'should i wake her up?' i shook her a little, "y/n? are you okay? are you awake?" i whispered in the ear. her eyes opened, filled with sadness and shock. she looked at me straight in the eyes, "i can't sleep. he'll always come back." "who y/n? who?" now everyone in the car was staring at her. wilbur put his hand on her forehead. "gosh, y/n. you're burning up. do you need water?" she shook a little. "no, no i'm fine." she sat up and smiled. "i'm sorry, i'm fine." "are you sure?" asked tommy, "you look scared." "i'm fine! don't worry." tommy nudged her a little, "if you say so!" i still wasn't convinced though, i studied her closely through the rest of the car ride, her eyes always seemed distant, focusing only on the small raindrops that tattered on the window.

GODS POV
"alrighty then! is that all?" jack rubs his hands together and smiles, proud of the one bag he lifted out of the car. "i think so! let's go to the site." niki held y/n's hand and followed wilburs lead. they soon arrived at a small dirt patch in the middle of the dense forest. "homeslice, don't you think is a little scary? we're in the middle of a forest with no human civilization around us?" "well, there is a patrol office over there and a few other campers around here." wilbur replied, certain of safety. "alright then!" everyone set down their bags and got ready to put up the tent.

"no, WILBUR! you put it here! in this pocket!" tommy argued. y/n turned the camera around to her face. "they're having some trouble, so why don't i show you around." she gave the camera a closed eye smile and told niki she was going to take a walk around. "so here we have the patrol station, where strong people watch the grounds for bears or stuff like that." she stepped over a small rock and continued on the path to the bathrooms. "these are the bathrooms and showers where you poo, pee, diarrhea, and shower!" "hey! i finally caught up to you!" a man with his hood covering his face, long tangled hair coming out of the hood. "um..hi broski," she took a few steps backwards. "you know, i think you have a beautiful face, give it a few years and your body will be nice too.." his voice trailed to a whisper. at this point, she was sprinting, dashing away from the creepy man. "hey! where are you going? you think you can outrun me?" her tears flew back in the wind. "if you're going to be difficult, i'll just have to finish you off quickly!" she turned her head around, angling the camera to record the man. 'they can use this as evidence if i don't survive. maybe i'm better of this way.' at that realization, she stopped running to turn around at the man. she gave him a sad smile, spreading her arms in a welcome manner. "do it then. kill me. this world is fucked, i'm so grateful to have met these people that took me in as their own, cared for me like no other, provided a happy life for my depressed ass. i'm sorry for whatever happened to you to make you do this." "SHUT UP. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GUILT TRIP ME. NOT ME..NEVER ME!" he tangled his hands with his hair, pulling on it. "I HAVE TO!" he ran full speed towards the girl, grabbing the knife out of his pocket and stabbing her. stabbing her 13 times.

screams. bloodcurdling, begging, loud screams. wilbur, niki, jack, tommy, and tubbo all looked around, trying to find the source of this. "what's going on?" "where's y/n?" "is someone being attacked?" the scariest feeling is not knowing what's happening, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂.

thank you all so much for 700 reads or smth i really appreciate it.

i'm sorry rn for what'd going to happen but i have no motivation for continuing this.

i love you guys so much

1139 words