( 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐓. 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 )

"𝙎𝙊, 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙔𝙀𝙎?" after alex and karl arrived, the house had been so much more fun. the "feral boys" had a couple streams with you and a genuinely amazing time. "okay fine, but only 'cause i love you." alex replies. "WOOOOOO! i'll text them!" you open up the "sex havers" groupchat and text them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why am i here

GUYS WERE GOING WALKING

sippy cup

its 2 am?

why am i here

that what makes it fun???

time traveler

I'm down!

george simp

okay ig

gogy

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS IM TRYING TO SLEEP

Wait that sounds fun sure

sippy cup

Only cuz everyone else is

Wait what about Alex

why am i here

he already agreed

get ready we're going

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i didn't agree to go into this sketchy ass forest though!" sapnap complained, groaning. "i think i just saw something." "SHUT UP" everyone stops. you keep walking, only just noticing they've stopped. "what? y'all gonna be possys or come?" you ask, "the fuck is 'possys'?" "you know what just come." alex walks over and holds your hand. "niño valiente, te amo. ¡te seguiré!" "thanks i guess! c'mon dream! i thought you were brave. fine, alex and i, the brave ones, will venture off alone." "okay fine, i'm coming." dream rolls his eyes, dragging sapnap along. "LET GO OF ME CLAY!" "C'MON PUSSY!" "if you guys keep on yelling you're gonna attract the monsters, get your butts over here." alex tries to stifle his laughter. they all run over and clutter up near you. "george stop whimpering." "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND Y/N JUST SAID THERE WERE MONSTERS IN THIS SKETCHY FOREST NOW SHUT UP BEFORE THE MONSTERS HEAR YOU." an owl hoot. a cricket chirping. silence. 4 people that burst out laughing. "YOU'R-YOU'RE TH-THE ONE-ONE THAT Y-Y-YELLING." dream wheezes. "okay come on, if we stay in one spot we're never gonna get back." you guys keep on walking, "okay so what would be the best way to die here." "we're not gonna die, we're literally in a forest 3 minutes away from home-" you guys keep on walking until you hear a strange clicking noise. "did y-you guys hear th-that" "stop now i'm scared." you listen a little closer, "oh, it's just a woodpecker no worries." "okay but imagine aizawa pops up out of no where." "how did your mind go from strange clicking noise to aizawa." "IM JUST SAYING," sapnap defends, "he'd look hot as helllll in this lighting." "i-" a sudden glow from your side lights up the path. "AHHHH, SHINSOIHAVEAHUGECRUSHONYOUKARLISMYFAVORITEFERALMEMBERANDIHOPETHATJEANKISSESME." you scream, "huh? i just turned on my flashlight, and you have a crush on jean?" "STOP THAT SCARED ME SO BAD DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN." you guys continue to walk forward, cracking an occasional joke, listening to the occasional teasing. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," quackity's scream echoes through out the forest. "alex? ALEX, THIS ISN'T FUNNY WHERE ARE YOU." you ask, quackity's short figure has disappeared, now replaced with an awkward gap. "FUCK. SHIT. AHHHHHHHH!" quackity's voice rings through out the enclosed forest space once again. "ALEX WHERE THE ACTUAL POO ARE YOU." "I'M RIGHT HER, RIGHT HE-" he was cut off, another scream. "what. the. fuck. i did not sign up to get killed, quackity's gone, we don't know where he is." "sapnap actually shut the fuck up." "I'M SCARED GUYS WHAT THE HONK, WHAT IF A MONSTER TOOK ALEX!?!?!?" "DON'T SAY THAT KARL!" "GUYS! I'M HERE!" you run towards quackity's voice, not even caring about the others. "ALEX! ALEX! WHERE ARE YOU!" "RIGHT AHEAD, RIGHT HERE." you kick something. "AHHHHHHHH!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dream's pov

"who was that?" karl asks, "Y/N! THAT WAS Y/N'S VOICE." i run as fast as i could, branches scraping at my face every once in a while. "DREAM- WAIT-." i hear george running towards me, out of breath, i turn around. "dream i'm scared." "WELP Y/N AND QUACKITY COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW HURRY YOUR ASS UP." i start running again until i trip over something. "y/n...?" "DREAM! i'm alright, apparently alex got stung by a mosquito and ran away from it." "oh my god are you okay? is your head okay? i tripped over it. i'm so sorry. where's alex?" "calm down jamal, alex is over there on that log. and yes, i'm okay." she says. i walk over to alex and sit next to him. "you're a pussy." "IT WAS A MOSQUITO DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE THE DEADLIEST ANIMALS IN THE WORLD? THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS ARE SCAR-" "GUYS! OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" sapnap runs next to us, out of breath. i hear karl ask y/n why she screamed. "we're okay, quackity over here," i point to quackity, "was being a pussy and ran away and caused a whole scene 'cause of a FUCKING MOSQUITO." "QUACKITY'S SCARED OF MOSQITO'S? THAT'S GREAT BLACKMAIL!" "shut the fuck up george."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not posting yall im ctually like dying

TYSM FOR 200+ READS LIKE WTF

love yo guys