( 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ? )

"𝐎𝐈 𝐘/𝐍, you could here tommy yell at you again. "what is it tommy?" "what times your school tomorrow? i need to stream." he asks. "same as everyday, idiot." you reply, "i have to leave the house by 7:30, why?" "well- i need to stream butt i don't want to wake you up."

it's been about 2 or so years since clay took you in, you had just turned ten (edit from like a year later , my personality is ntohing like this anymore ! but when i made this book , i made y/ns similar to mine . thanks) and it's been going great. so far, you've been going to school, eating better, and spending time with the peeps.

"you don't wanna wake me up? how sweet." you say jokingly. "whatever, just go to sleep." tommy gently pushes you out of the room and closes the door. you sigh, 'i'm not getting ANY sleep tonight." you think to yourself.

walking to your room, you pass puffy. "hiya y/n! going to bed?" "yep! goodnight!" you respond, giving her a quick hug. "'night sweetie."

you quickly jog to your room, which is connected by a bathroom to nikis, and flop down on the bed. "TAKE THAT BITCH!" you can already hear tommy's screams from his room. you hear tommy's door open once more, "TOMMY WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. Y/N IS SLEEPING!" 'how nice of puffy!' you think. a faint sorry voices to your room and then the screams are gone. footsteps follow the silence, puffy must be going to her room. you hear another door open, but this time, it's yours.

"techno?" you say gruffly. "hey, you want me to drive you to school tomorrow? i got nothing to do." he asks. at that you shoot up. techno is probably the only good driver other than puffy in the house. he also always let you blast music in the car. "REALLY?!?!? YES PLEASE!" "someone's excited for me for once." he dramatically clutches his heart and sighs a sigh of happiness. "alright, goodnight y/n." he says quietly, "also, you might wanna get ready."

you stand up and go to brush your teeth and take a shower. techno closes the door and leaves. fiddling with the crown ring techno had given you, you change out of your clothes and into the shower. 'i truly am grateful for them.' you think.

———————————————

"PHIL, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COME BACK TO THE HOUSE?" this was the third time tommy has woken you up by screaming, and the last time he'll get away with it. you run to his room, open the door with so much force tommy's chair swivels around to the side. "TOMMYINNIT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN WOKEN UP BY YOU IN THE PAST THREE HOURS?" you yell at him. "YOU KNOW HOW MANY? THREE TIMES." you say, holding up three fingers.

tommy gulps, "i'm sorry," he whispers. "YOU BETTER BE- oh hi phil! I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. GOODNIGHT- ACTUALLY NO-BADNIGHT FOR YOU." you storm out of his room and go back to you bed.

TOMMY POV

"jeez," I hear Phil say, "I knew y/n could be scary but not THAT scary." I chuckle, "that's 'cause you don't live with us...YET." I look over at the chat. i see nothing but 'WHO WAS THAT's ' and 'TOMMY HAS A SISTER?!?!??'s. "sorry guys, i think i'll end the stream now. it's getting quite late." i end the stream as i wish my chat goodnight. 'oh shit, we were supposed to keep y/n a secret.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to the faint light of the sun seeping in through your think white curtains. You sit up, rub your eyes, and turn off your alarm. Getting up, you dress in a simple laced-trim longsleeve with a pleated black skirt , popping on some black tights , off-white legwarmers , some jewelry , and a brown cardigan. you brush your teeth, and walk down the stairs quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else in the house.

quickly popping some pop tarts in the toaster, you plop down on a seat at the marble island and wait for a ding.

bored, you check twitter. the hashtag y/ninnit was trending. "i-." "yep, you walked in on tommy's stream. it's alright though! you're old enough to start streaming with us- only if you want to of course!" you hear ranboo say behind you. (y/n is not lol- i'm pretty sure you have to be 13?) "morning, by the way." you give him a closed-eye grin. "good morning!" "soooo...technos taking us to school today right?" "YES!!!" "nice." you guys quickly finish up breakfast, wake up techno, and hop into the car. "can i have the aux?" you ask, play with your hair a little. "sure." singing your guys hearts out, you pull up to pog school and say bye to techno.

for a 10 year old, you were surprisingly mature. "𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌?"
———————————————
omg i'm so sorry that i was gone for so long i'm actually dying lol i'm on my period.

anyways, do y'all want short chapters but more chapters or long chapters but not as many updates.

love you all so much, you're worth it!
-ella

word count: 857 words