( 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 , 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 )

"𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄." shit, i might've just woken the whole house. of course, niki is the first one to come out. she seems to groggily rub her eyes and peer at the young girl that stands behind me. "clay? don't tell me you adopted a child in the time you were gone!?"

tommy walks out of his room. "CLAY?!? IS THAT A SMALL CHILD?" he asks. "it's a long story and i'm tired. sorry for waking you niki."

"okay, go get some rest. but can you please tell me what her name is?" she asks while coming down the stairs. tommy still seems to be in disbelief over the fact i was gone for 4 hours and now have a child. niki comes and waves at the little girl again. "her names y/n." i tell her. "y/n! what a pretty name." she grins.

"i personally thin-, oh hello philza minecraft." tommy is interrupted by a clearly annoyed phil waking out his door. "shut up, tommy." niki has now somehow managed to pick up y/n and bring her up the stairs. "do you wanna sleep in my room for tonight?" she asks, the girl, clearly still stunned by nikis beauty (🥰😩😍👍😌😊) nods her head. phil, too tired to process what is happening, just waves at her and goes back into his room. tommy seems to want to go back to sleep, so he simply says goodnight and struts back in his room.

and so i'm left in our humongous entryway in front of our white and wood staircase. i simply shrug and go to my room to get ready for bed.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

wilbur pov

"AYUP," i yells while walking into the kitchen. 'weird, nikis usually the first one up. i did hear some noise though last night. better not be been clay and george having sex again.' my thoughts are interrupted by a short y/n tugging on my plaid pj pants. "hello sir, i was wondering where niki is!" she cheerfully asks. "THERE IS A CHILD IN THE HOUSE, PHIL IS THIS YOUR CHILD?" i scream. the girl covers her ears at the loud noise and starts shaking. at that moment, i hear multiple doors swing open and multiple annoyed yawns. i can make out ranboos tall figure waking toward me. "hey! sorry about him, he's a little loud. want something to eat?" ranboo asks the girl. 'how is this bitch not surprised by a small girl showing up at our house.

"WILBUR YOU BITCH, YOU'VE FRIGHTENED HER!" tommy yells, shaking his messy hair out of his face. the girl shakes even more. "you've both frightened her, niki texted me about her. clay also sent a picture of paperwork and stuff like that about her." ranboo says. i pull out my phone and read it. "oh my god, i'm so sorry." tommy says. this time it's clay that comes down. "hi y/n, how are you? also where's niki?" "god do any of you guys read your texts? she said she woke up early to go get some food from the store." ranboo picks up the little girl. now phil, puffy, and tubbo have come down and stare curiously at the girl. puffy seems to leave her state of shock and pats the girls head. "hi hunny! have you gotten breakfast yet? eggs? pancakes? waffles?" she asks. "i can make her some eggs!" ranboo yells excitedly. "what. are. you. guys. doing. up. so. fucking. early. i. have. been. woken. up. too. many. fucking. times. i. am. moving. out." george walks out and says. "shit, waking george up is my biggest fear, we're dead." i say.

somehow, ranboo has already been able to cook up a plate of eggs and is talking to y/n while watching her eat on the marble counter. "so, how old are you?" he asks. we're all listening now, other than dream, who seems to be admiring george. (i'm sorry there's gonna be so much dnf here) "i'm six!" she says happily. "y/n, why so open all of a sudden? just last night you were trying to avoid me!" (heart❤️beenbroke💔so😔many😭)

"niki told me you guys were all nice." she smiles. the garage door opens and niki comes through the door. "hi y/n, those eggs good?" "wow, so we don't get a good morning?" "sorry, good morning wil."

tommy has made his way over to y/n and started to inspect her. "ARE YOU AMERICAN."

"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘."
———————————————
HEYO
i'm here and depressed as ever 🙄😩🤪
i'm not ready for the demon slayer movie, rengoku my beloved.
anyways finally got to meet the guys!!! not everyone lives in the house, only a few. phil doesn't live there either he just visits a lot.
maybe next chapter i'll age y/n up and stream with her? dk
by bitches!
word count: 818