Chapter 11

Alex wakes up, her vision unclear and blurry. At first, she thought it was a dream. A nightmare. But when she realised she was in a moving van, her heart dropped.

She was going back, whether she liked it or not.

"Hello!?" She shouted, but she was unsure why. There was no one to help her.

"Ah... Miss Novikova, you're awake."

Alex shoots her head to the front of the van and sees the driver, Miss Metrova.

"I told you that's not my name."

Miss Metrova sighed unamused.

"What makes you think I am going to stop calling you that?"

"I don't know.. " she mumbled.
Alex felt quite vulnerable. She didn't know what to do, how she could escape.

"How long have I been out?"

"4 days. Don't worry, there's food in the back somewhere, and we've given you water. We don't want you to die just yet."

"Where are we?"

"Russia. Like I told you. We flew while you were knocked out."

"Oh.."

"Stupid girl..."

Alex was ready to give up. Just suck it up. But she felt something in her bra. Her phone.

How could she forget to take my phone?

Alex used it to her advantage. She texted a quick message to the first person on her phone. She just hoped it would help her.

------------

Bucky hadn't heard from Alex in nearly a week. He was stressed out. He was scared something had happened to her.

He knew she was probably on some holiday or family trip or something, but Bucky thought maybe she would text him while she was away.

Bucky needed her more than anything.

And finally, he told Sam about it.

"Hey Sam..?"

"Hey Vanilla ice, how's it goin?"
Sam looked at Bucky, confused. He could tell something was wrong. He didn't even glare at Sam's nickname that he made.

"Uh, I have a- a bit if a problem."

"Is it about that Alex girl?"

"Yeah uh, wait what-"

Sam scoffs. "It's a little obvious. Anyway, continue.."

"Oh uh, yeah. She hasn't texted or called me in a week. And she said she won't be in town for a bit, but I thought she might at least text or something, I don't know, it sounds stupid-"

"It's not stupid Buck... are you sure she didn't ghost you?-"

"Hey! I'm sure."

Sam sighed. "You love her don't you."

Bucky suddenly got a little flustered.
"I mean, maybe, I don't know, well, uh,-"

"Buck! That's the most obvious I love her but won't admit it thing ever."

Bucky sighed slowly.
"I really do Sam. I really do..."

Sam looked at Bucky. He had never seen him like that, maybe with Steve (fyi Bucky is so bi lmao), but Sam didn't realise how important Alex was to him.

"So are you sure something happened?"

"That's the thing, I have no idea, I'm probably just paranoid cause she did say she was away, but even her text seemed really weird and unnatural.."

"Well.. where do we start then?"

Bucky looked up, surprised by Sam's will to help.
"Well, uh-"

Before Bucky could continue, his phone buzzed, receiving a text message from none other than Alex.

"It's her." He breathed out.

Alex: The Red Room Academy. I know you know what I mean. Be careful

"The Red Room as in where Nat grew up?"

"I... I guess so." Bucky looked quite shocked.

"Did she not tell you?"

If Bucky was being honest, he did feel a little upset that Alex never told him. But it would be hypocritical for him to think that.

"She never talked about her past, like me, I guess. She told me she grew up in Russia though, so it makes sense."

"Okay... well how do we find it?"

There was a little silence, as neither of them knew how to get there. It was a very secret academy and the location was never disclosed online.

"I have an idea." Sam began.
"We need to go to the Avengers compound." (Let's just pretend the damage wasn't too bad and they rebuilt it)

"Why?"

"Didn't Nat keep files on The Red Room? I remember her talking about how she wanted to go and find them again. She wanted to save them."

The memory saddened Sam and Bucky. All Nat wanted to was save them. Protect them. And she never got the chance to.

"Well let's go then.." Bucky interrupted the train of thought they both had, walking towards Sam's car.

"Okay"

A/N:

OMG TYSM FOR 1K READS HOWWW.
That's like crazy whatttttt

Okay the last ep of tfatws OMG I LOVED IT JSGDFJKSHAJKSD ESPECIALLY NEAR THE END WOW. BUCKY IS SO THE BI UNCLE IDC WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS LMAO. But yeah Sharon was obvi sus we been knew. And Sam owns my heart ugh the outfit was so cool. OMG AND WHEN SAM WAS SAYING HIS SPEECH THINGY BUCKY LOOKED SO PROUD OF HIM THAT WAS SO CUTE AWWWWWW

Vote if you liked this chapter!

Okay thanks bye :)