chapter 29 (nsfw)

-i really said there wasn't gonna be nsfw for a minute and here we are three chapters later🧍🏻‍♀️.... anyway enjoy💃🏻

"Soooo?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Look..." Reiner paused, heavily sighing as he leaned forward, resting his elbows against his knees. "You're not my type. At all-" he paused realizing what he had just said. "Well I mean- you are- clearly. I just mean-" he groaned, getting frustrated.

"It was just sex." I laughed as his panicked eyes softened, his shoulders relaxing as he took a deep breath. "Yeah." He breathed out. "So, you do know?" He asked.

"Yeah, Hitch told me." I laughed again as he smiled, shaking his head. "Of course she did." He sighed. "It was just a big misunderstanding and I wanna explain but before I do, did you tell Jean?"

"Last night." I nodded. "I mean, I couldn't not tell him."

"No, I understand." Reiner softly smiled. "I'll just have to start counting my days." He laughed.

I smiled, rolling my eyes. "I'll let him know everything so he doesn't kill you." I laughed. "Maybe... you know how he is." I teased.

"I'll count just in case." Reiner laughed before he leaned back into the couch once more. "But, anyway, Annie had Hitch over and Eren, Porco, and I were all out here hanging out and drinking." He motioned to the living room where we were sitting. "So, I don't remember the conversation entirely but I know Eren was teasing me about 'losing you to a horse faced idiot.'" Reiner quoted as he laughed. "And then Porco was being a dick cause he gets like that when he drinks but, he said something about me being in love with you and then Eren started playing along so I said fuck it and I did as well." He motioned to himself.

"I can't remember exactly what I said but it was along the lines of 'I definitely wanted to be with her. It's a shame-' and so on like I said I don't remember." He paused for a minute. "But I guess Annie overheard that part and proceeded to tell Hitch later that night."

"So Annie was under the impression that you like me?" I raised an eyebrow as he nodded. "Yes and she didn't say anything to me until that day I called you." He sighed. "And I was worried Jean knew sooner and that whenever he got the chance too he'd threaten me again or actually hurt me."

Again? Jean threatened him?

"What do you mean he'd threaten you again?"
I asked as Reiner's small smile instantly fell. "Oh god. I shouldn't of said that, I'm sorry."

"No, I wanna know what you're talking about." I crossed my arms, now slightly irritated.

"Uuuh, okay. Look, I don't wanna start something between you and Jean-" "Reiner, I wanna know what the fuck you're talking about so spill." I snapped.

"Geez, okay." He mumbled. "Well, when you two first started dating..." he paused for a moment. "Do you remember the night you apologized for um, ya know, when we-" "yeah, I know. Let's not talk about it." I gave a sarcastic thumbs up as he nodded. "Right, so right after I left, Jean stopped me and told me to stay away from you rather aggressively but that's all." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized as he gave me a confused look. "Why? It's not you." He laughed. "I mean, I get where he's coming from though. It just sucks cause Jean and I were decently close and now we don't talk at all."

"I know." I frowned. "I'll talk to him about it." I sighed. "Reiner, I really am sorry. He's gotten better with his shit though. Well, other than the fight with Evan but that was totally reasonable and kinda hot- anyway that's not the point. The point is, is I'll talk to him and hopefully he'll loosen up. I got on his ass about his jealousy and stuff already so we'll see." I gave Reiner a soft smile as he nodded. "You don't have too." He smiled. "I'm honestly surprised he didn't show up here with you." Reiner laughed.