chapter 44 (nsfw)

-Hiiii. I rarely check my message board but I've read all your nice comments and I'm just here to say thank you so much for all the love and support and tysm for 500k reads. I never expected the story to grow this much so fast so fr ily all and ty ❤️ (I'm most active on my tik tok if any of you wanna reach me :) )

"This is it..." I said softly, examining the now empty apartment.

A month and a half had passed since Eren and Mikasa's wedding. Sasha had officially moved in with Niccolo and after two weeks of Jean staying with me and apartment hunting, we finally found the perfect place. It was a large penthouse apartment, overlooking the entire city. It had a large kitchen to the left of the extremely open living room which also connected to a small hallway to the right that lead into the large master bedroom with a connected bathroom, another spare bedroom, and a separate bathroom towards the end.

Connie, Eren, Marco, and Armin had helped move everything in while Sasha, Annie, Hitch, Mikasa, and I did a lot of furniture and decorative shopping for all of our new homes. We also prepared for the fact we'd be going back to work within a couple months and had to get ready for the second part of the season.

Sasha and I currently stood in the doorway of our old apartment, examining the now empty space. Jean, Connie, and Niccolo stood in the hallway, waiting for us to stop moping about leaving. "Guys, if you're so sad just move back in." Connie crossed his arms.

"You gonna look at me and tell me you're not upset Jean is leaving you and Marco?" I looked over at him as he frowned. "Of course I'm hurt but standing here and reminiscing isn't gonna help you idiots." He motioned to Sasha and I.

"You don't have much room to call us idiots." Sasha looked Connie up and down before turning back to face the apartment once more. "But you're right." She frowned. "I just can't believe this day came so soon."

"Kinda your fault." Jean shrugged.

"Shut up." Sasha glared.

"You still coming over to help us finish unpack?" I asked Connie as he nodded. "Yeah. I can't stay super long though cause I got plans later."

Plans.

The four of us knew exactly what his plans were, especially since Marco was staying with Venus for the week to help her with work, meaning Connie had the apartment to himself. He got better at hiding said girlfriend but he still hasn't said a single word about who she was, even though we had a pretty clear idea. None of us bothered pressuring him about it anymore though considering that last few times we did he got pretty mad.

"Sounds good." Jean nodded. "It's not much anyway."

"It's 4 now... we have to go return the key." Sasha sighed.

"We can still have sleepovers whenever and we'll still see each other." I smiled. "Although I will miss you, I know we'll both like living with them... maybe." I teased, glancing over at Jean who just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go." Sasha softly smiled as we both took our final steps out of the apartment, shutting the door behind us.

After returning the key, we all went our separate ways back to our new homes. Connie followed behind Jean and I as we made our way down the small corridor towards the door to our place. "So, what all do I gotta help ya with?" Connie asked, making his way through the doorway, closing it behind him.

"I'll need help getting the tv hung up and we just gotta get the kitchen boxes unpacked. We already did the grocery shopping and shit so that's all done." Jean made his way over to the kitchen, Connie following close behind before making his way towards the fridge, opening it and examining each shelf intently. "When will you guys ever learn to buy the light blue Gatorade?" Connie groaned, shutting the fridge before he turned to me, his arms crossed.