chapter 41 (nsfw)

important notes:
- there's a few time skips throughout the rest of the story. bare with me, i explain what happens through them and I don't just throw them in without reason.
- this and so on takes place after the birthday special so jean is now 22.
- basically a filler chapter so apologies if it's not that great. either way enjoy :)

One month had passed since Jean had given me the promise ring. Not much had happened since that night yet time seemed to move so quickly.

When we arrived back home from florida, we spent a few days cleaning up our messes from packing before we left and then unpacking all of our suitcases. We had a few meetings over at the studio where we got to look at the photos and decide which ones we'd like to release into magazines and the internet. There was also only one episode left to film for the season and then we'd be taking a small break before we began part two, which most of us were excited for considering we'd been working so hard.

Jean and I had officially been dating for 6 months but decided to wait to plan a vacation till work was finished and we weren't so busy.

Eren and Mikasa's wedding was in exactly one month as well and we all tried helping them get everything ready as much as possible to make their big day perfect for each other. Us girls all went dress shopping with her and found the most beautiful white gown that fit her so beautifully along with a gorgeous pair of heels and jewelry to match. We also got our bridesmaid dresses which were a dark shade of red and all matched one another. I could tell by the decorations and plans the wedding was going to be so beautiful and we all couldn't wait.

Nothing else exciting had really happened within the month. We didn't go out and party or anything fun other than Eren and Jean's birthday parties but other than that we just focused on work and stuff around the apartment for the time being.

Jean and I currently had just finished grocery shopping for Sasha and I but on the drive home Jean had gotten a little too touchy and since I did promise we'd have sex in the new car when we got back, I let him continue his little antics which lead into road head, Jean making me stop after almost killing us, not being able to focus on the road ahead of him.

We ended up parked behind an abandon building, the grass high and overgrown and no lights were around so we knew we wouldn't get caught.

I laid in the back seat, the only thing on my body being Jean's hoodie that was slightly lifted to expose my stomach. Jean only wore his t shirt, holding it up with his teeth to expose his sweaty, muscular build as he moved in and out of me.

The windows were completely foggy, the car dark due to it already being late. I laid onto the red leather seats, loud moans falling from my lips as he hit deep within me. "Fuck, right there." I moaned as Jean released his bite on his shirt, the fabric falling back down before he leaned down, connecting our lips into a sloppy kiss, his thumb moving down to rub gentle circles into my clit. "Like this, baby?" He whispered in between the kisses as I whined, nodding my head as he continued to thrust into me, my eyes falling shut before I threw my head back against the seat, his kisses moving to my neck. "More." I moaned before he sped up, his thumb still rubbing circles.

"Jean, fuck, oh my god." My eyes squint shut as my back arched, my hands reaching up to grip onto his muscular arms as my thighs shook, my legs wrapping around his waist to stable myself as I came. Jean heavily breathed, letting out soft moans. "Goddamn." He breathed, leaning back to look into my eyes, his cheeks red and his mouth slightly hung open, his hair falling in his face as he stared at me through his half lidded eyes before his lips curved up into a cocky smile. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, my face heating up at the compliment but couldn't form a response through my moans, just cuss words and his name over and over.