Chapter Five

Dave smiled sweetly at the beautiful blonde as he tuned his guitar. Kurt smiled back at him as he finished tuning his Fender guitar.

"Alright... I have a song for you, Dave." Kurt said sweetly. He knew exactly what was going on between Dave and Krist, and he really liked that they were fighting over him.

Kurt grinned as he began to play Love Buzz. Krist gritted his teeth in anger as Dave sent an encouraging smile to Kurt.

"Come with me." Krist said angrily as he grabbed Dave's arm and pulled him away.

"What the hell, Dave?!"

"What? I didn't do anything. It isn't my fault he loves me and not you. I mean, I am hotter than you." Dave said, flipping his hair.

"Yeah, you're so gorgeous, Dave." Krist said, rolling his eyes. "I've known Kurt longer than you have! I've been there for him more than you have!"

"Remember our bet, Krist. I think I'm winning. So, you should just give up." Dave said.

"Actually, I think you're both pretty cute. Also, you've both been there for me. Its hard to choose between the two of you, especially since I'm just part of a bet, when I thought I was much more than that." Kurt said as he appeared in the room. Both, Dave and Krist jumped.

"Kurt, we-"

"No." Kurt snapped. "I don't want to hear it. It was just a bet. To see who I would pick, I'm guessing. So now, I'm not picking either."

"Kurt, you're more-" Dave started, but Kurt covered his mouth with his hand.

"I didn't think you were like that, Dave. Especially you, Krist." Kurt said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"We can honestly explain, Kurt." Krist said quickly. Dave nodded.

"Then explain." Kurt said, looking at Dave.

"Well, we both like you." Dave said.

"Honestly, we do." Krist said.

"And we were both going to ask you out, but we didn't want to pressure you. So... we were going to both kinda hang out with you and see which one of us you pick." Dave finished. Kurt sighed and bit his bottom lip.

"I'm still not very impressed, but okay." Kurt said. He softly kissed Dave's lips, and then Krist's.

"Let's just call it a threesome." Kurt said before he began to walk away, but Dave grabbed his arm.

"Wait. You need to pick one of us."

Kurt grinned. "Yeah. I want you both. So, let's say we're all three together. Get what Im saying?"

"But that'll never work out." Krist said.

"Either it works, or I'm picking neither."

The twos boys groaned. "Okay, okay. We'll see how it goes." Dave mumbled. Kurt said and hugged them both.

"Cool. Now, I have two boyfriends. Dave has two boyfriends. And Krist has two boyfriends." Kurt said with a nod before he left the room. Krist and Dave glared at each other.

"I don't want to be your boyfriend." Dave said.

"I don't want to be your boyfriend either, because you're an asshole." Krist said before he disappeared out of the room. Dave rolled his eyes and groaned.