Chapter Three

"Don't talk to me." Krist snapped. Dave flipped him off.

"Don't talk to me either."

"Stay away from Kurt."

"You stay away from Kurt."

"Your ass is flat." Krist said as he snapped his fingers twice and shook his head.

"You have a baby dick."

"You suck dick. Wait..."

"Who sucked a dick?" Kurt asked as he returned from getting water. He handed a bottle to Krist, and the other to Dave.

"No one. Krist was just talking about dick sucking." Dave said with a chuckle. Krist rolled his eyes.

"No. Dave was telling me a story of how he sucked a dogs dick." Krist said with an innocent smile.

"Oh?"

"He's lying. Don't listen to him, Kurt." Dave said, rolling his eyes. Kurt looked at both of them and chuckled.

"Hey, Kurt?"

"Hey, Dave."

"Do you wanna come over? I made you some cookies." Dave said and then he poked Kurt's tummy.

"Will there be strawberry milk?" Kurt asked. Dave nodded.

"Okay. Then I'll be there. I gotta go home and shower first." Kurt informed. He kissed Dave's cheek before leaving the two boys alone again.

Krist crossed his arms and gritted his teeth. "This is war, Dave. This is war."

~~~

"Sorry, Dave. Your cookies were so good I ate all them." Kurt said, looking down because he felt bad for eating all the cookies. Dave chuckled. Kurt was the cutest thing.

"Hey, it's fine. They were for you." Dave said and then he lifted Kurt's head up.

"I bet you taste better than the cookies." Dave whispered as he slowly leaned on, almost kissing the beautiful boy, but a knock at the door interrupted him.

Dave groaned and Kurt blushed. "I'll get it." Kurt said in a whisper and kissed Dave's cheek.

And who was at the door? Krist. With a huge cake.

"Hello, gorgeous!" Krist said with a smile. Kurt returned the smile and moved aside, allowing Krist inside.

"I made you a cake." Krist said. Dave rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Really, Krist?" Dave said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, a cake! It looks delicious! But I already had like thirty cookies." Kurt said, disappointed.

"Well then, you can save it for later." Krist said. Kurt smiled.

"Oh no, there's a spider on Krist's foot." Dave said with a gasp and stomped down on Krist's foot. "I killed it!"

Krist bit his cheek in pain. "No you didn't, right there it is on your leg." And then Krist kicked Dave's leg, causing him to yelp in pain.

"You little shit." Dave said in pain.

"Dave, are you okay?" Kurt asked. Dave looked down and shook his head.

"It hurts."

"Krist, why'd you kick him that hard?" Kurt snapped. "Poor thing. Go lie down, and I'll come look at your leg."

Dave looked up and nodded at Kurt. He made his way up the stairs, flipping Krist off when Kurt wasn't looking.

"Thanks for the cake, Krist. But I think you should go now." Kurt said sadly and took the cake from Krist, dipping his finger into the icing and licking it off.

"I'm sorry." Krist said with a pout. Kurt frowned and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine. I'll see you later, okay?"

Krist nodded and kissed the top of Kurt's head. "Okay."