Chapter Four

"Let's take a look at your leg." Kurt said, plopping down on the bed beside of Dave. Dave rolled up his pant leg and Kurt ran his finger over the small bruise.

"There's a small bruise there." He said almost in a whisper. Kurt gently kissed it.

"It feels better now." Dave said with a smile. Kurt chuckled and pecked his cheek.

"Good. I'm gonna be heading home. It looks like it's going to rain soon." Kurt said, getting the bed.

"You can't just stay here with me?" Dave asked with a pout.

"Sorry, Davey. But I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Dave nodded. "Okay."

****

"Hello, Kurt." Krist said. Kurt smiled at him before taking another drag of his cigarette.

"Hey, Krist."

Krist grinned. "You look adorable in that sweater."

Kurt blushed and looked down at his green sweater. "Oh. Umm. Thanks." He said nervously.

"Your welcome, doll." Krist said, tossing in a wink. Kurt chuckled and blushed deeper.

"So... have you made any new songs lately or guitar riffs?" Krist asked.

Kurt nodded. "Yeah. I came up with a guitar riff for Heart Shaped Box. Umm... I'm not sure if it's any good or not though."

Krist smiled. "I bet it's perfect. Just like you."

Kurt giggled lightly and blushed once again. "So... would you like to hear it?"

Krist nodded and watched as Kurt rushed up the stairs to get his guitar. Only a few seconds later he appeared with a beautiful Fender guitar in his hands.

"Okay. I just need to tune it." Kurt mumbled, mostly to himself. Krist watched as Kurt tuned up his guitar until he had it perfect, or well, perfect to Krist.

"I can never get these damn things in the right tune. Oh well. It'll work."

Krist watched Kurt's fingers as they moved around on the guitar. He didn't sing along as he played his guitar. He just did the riff over and over a few times.

"It's the shit, right?" Kurt asked with a chuckle, grabbed another cigarette.

"It was great, Kurt. I think it suits the song pretty good."

"Hm... you think?"

Krist nodded. "Yeah."

******

"So, what did you and Kurt do after I left?" Krist asked. Dave grinned.

"Hmm... lets see... we kissed."

"Liar." Krist snapped.

"Hey, I'm not lying. We used tongue and everything, man. He just told me not to tell anyone, so be a dear and don't say anything about it to Kurt."

"Ooo bitch, I'm gonna kick your ass." Krist said.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Not before I kick your ass. Mother fucking shit."

"I swear, Dave-"

"Shut up. Kurt's coming." Dave said in a whisper before Kurt returned back to them, lighting up a cigarette.

"What's going on guys?"

Krist and Dave both smiled. "Nothing. Nothing at all."