Chapter Two

Krist felt around in his pockets, searching for his pick. He groaned when he realized he forgot it at Kurt's. He could've waited until tomorrow to get it, considering it was pretty late, but it seemed as if his bass was just begging him to play it, and also, he'd get too see the beautiful blue eyed boy he so deeply loved.

He grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. He figured he'd just walk. Kurt only lived a few houses away from him. And it didn't take long before he was on Kurt's front porch, knocking on the front door.

Krist smiled when Kurt opened the door, but his smile faded when he saw Dave standing behind him.

"Hey, Krist. Are you okay?" Kurt asked. Krist looked away from Dave and back at the tiny blonde.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just forgot my pick. What are you guys up to?" Krist said quickly. He couldn't deny that he felt jealous what Dave was here. Could the two of them be in a secret relationship?

"Nothing. We were just watching a movie. Wanna join?" Kurt asked. Krist gritted his teeth before shrugging.

"Sure I'll join." Krist said as he walked inside, closing the door behind him.

"I'm gonna go get some strawberry milk. You guys want some?" Kurt asked. Krist and Dave both answered with a no before Kurt disappeared into the kitchen.

Krist raised his eyebrows at Dave when he noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What?" Dave asked.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

Dave shrugged. "I don't know. It got hot."

"You weren't trying to do anything with Kurt, was you?" Krist asked with crossed arms. Dave chuckled.

"No. Why? You're jealous of me and Kurt, aren't you?"

Krist faked a chuckle. "Me? Jealous? I don't think so. Why would I be jealous anyway?"

"Gee, I don't know. You kinda act like it. You're jealous!" Dave said with a grin and put his hands on his hips.

"Am not!" Krist argued like a little kid.

"Don't lie, Krist."

Krist sighed. "Okay, I may like Kurt a little."

"A little?"

"Okay a lot. And you aren't just doing to swoop in and take him, Dave." Krist snapped.

"Ha. It's pretty obvious he likes me, Krist. He flirts with me all the time." Dave said and flipped his hair. Krist rolled his eyes.

"Stay away from my man." Krist said and snapped his fingers.

"Your man? I think you mean my man." Dave snapped.

"I think you should-"

"I'm back!" Kurt said as he came running into the living room. He looked at Krist and then Dave. "What happened while I was gone?"

Dave smiled sweetly. "Nothing, Kurt. Just talking about music. Now, let's go finish the movie, huh?"

Kurt nodded. "Okay. Let's go, Krist." He took Krist's hand, lacing their fingers together, as they walked up the stairs.

Krist stuck his tongue out at Dave, and Dave flipped him and mouthed, "Fuck you."

Krist rolled his eyes at Dave. Once they all were back in Kurt's room they all laid on the bed, Kurt in the middle, Dave on his right, and Krist on his left.

Dave took Kurt's hand sometime throughout the movie, lacing their fingers together. Kurt giggled silently and blushed. He blushed deeper as Krist took his other hand.

Dave rolled his eyes at Krist and laid his head gently on Kurt's shoulder. Which Krist did also to Kurt's other shoulder. Kurt giggled, enjoying what the two boys was doing. He had a pretty good idea what was going on, but didn't say anything.

Finally the movie had ended.

Kurt looked over at Dave, who was asleep on his shoulder. He gently kissed his head and looked at Krist, who was asleep on his other shoulder. He placed a kiss on Krist's head too before closing his blue eyes, falling asleep with the other two boys.