ep. 8 🛹🛹 Pt. 2

( 3rd person PoV )

The Tournament at S has already begun it's first Night.

The Individuals who were able to pass the Qualifiers were.

Adam
Miya
Langa
Joe
Cherry
SNAKE
Shadow
Fuzzy
Noir

.
.
.
.
( Change scene )
( Still 3rd person POv)
.
.
.
.

Langa Arrived into his respectful Classroom , and Got greeted by his Classmates , tho missing a Certain Greet from Someone , he looked to his side to look at His Red headed Bestfriend , to see him Looking Outside the Window.

" Morning , Reki " Langa spoke trying to get to talk to his best friend.
But to his avail the Red head only responded with a Small
" Hey " not even bothering to Bat An Eye on Him.

But Langa didn't stop there and Tried to pursue another Conversation.
" I got into the Qualifiers " Langa exclamaimed to Reki , in his usual Tone. The one he uses when he's with Reki or Y/n a more lively voice that his Usual Monotone.

Reki didn't rather Care , and Kept staring outside the window only humming in response to Langa.
" It has nothing to do with me Tho "
Exclamaimed back Reki.

Langa , felt a bit stung by the answer and replaced the Hopeful look into his face with a Sad one. While Reki Continued to Look Outside the window.  Completely aware of Langa's look

Not long After their Teacher Arrived about start the class , Someone arrived being professionally Late as Usual.

" Mornin " Y/n spoke while Entering the door doing a Little Salute to the teacher Infront , which the teacher just sighed To , already used to her behavior.

" Ya know , Zion you're the only person I know that Drives a Luxurious sports car but still get's here Late " her Teacher Spoke

The said girl just Hummed in response and proceeded to go in her seat , nodding towards Langa in the process , and Him also Nodding back with a small Smile up his lips , while she did not even batter an Eye to the Red Head who was just a seat behind her.

This gesture didn't go unnoticed by the two teens. Langa , lost his small smile seeing her not take notice of Reki , having a little Flashback towards what happened that Night.
Even he can't imagine how to feel if that was Him in her Position that night.

Reki also Noticed that Y/n just completely ignored his existence , he slightly felt bad About the things he said , but what's done is done , and there's one thing they both knew about the said girl is that.
When u mess with her once , it might get hard getting her back.

.
.
.
.

( Y/n POv )

" I'm bored..... And I'm hungry..." I spoke slowly while laying in my bed , I could ask Our Chef to cook something for me , but I kinda wanna go out , but most restaurants would be close by Now...

Well... Maybe not a certain restaurant.

So I decided to Change my clothes , I wore an All Black Oversized T shirt , some red Sport Shorts , and wore some White socks that ended just in my ankle. And wore my Gu-Gucci flip flops, f*ck it, hit your b**ch in my socks
This a big watch, diamond drippin' off of the clock DKDNDJDJ ok ok I'll stop.

And drove to my destined Restaurant.