Ep. 10. 🛹

( 3rd Person pov )

" Kaoru! " Yelled Joe arriving by Cherry's side.

" Hey pull it together! " Continued Joe while squaring down on the ground holding Kaoru.

" I thought I could have a little fun, but Cherry was boring " spoke Adam , looking down at two , that sentence seemed to Boil Joe's Blood.

" Adam , you son of a Bitch! " Joe splated back to Adam.
But got cut offed when Hearing a car Honk at Them.

" I would love to see you beat up That Asshole Moss-senpai , but right now we should Get Cherry-senpai to a Hospital " spoke Y/n glaring at Adam.

" That's not an appropriate word to come out from your pretty little Mouth y/n-chan.. " Adam spoke towards the Girl.

" Well , isn't also a bit inappropriate to legit act like Hisoka? , As much as I'd love to have a roast battle with you , I have greater matters at hand , so if u don't want me to run you the fuck over , get the fuck out of my way " spoke Y/n Driving forward almost hitting Adam in the process , luckily for him he moved immediately after y/n spoke cause if he didn't , he's be more injured than Kaoru.

" Troublesome as ever I see... *Chuckles* "

.
.
.
.
.

Our lovely teens , just went on their days , Reki still being his Emo Phase.

As Usual Y/N'S still late as she went to her seat she noticed Langa Waving A little so She waved back , and sat down , not noticing Someone missing behind her seat.

After Langa went to dope sketch , he headed back towards The school in hopes of his Female friend to still be there.

He went off ahead to dope sketch since , Y/n was still sleeping on her desk after he school bell rang.

So he texted her to meet up in the school gate.

Both Y/n and Langa met up in the school gate  , Langa was waiting for her as she was about to head over to her Car.

" You're going home early today? " Asked  Langa towards Y/n

" Yeah ... I have something to do.. how bout you? Want me to drop u home? "
Responded back Y/n to Langa was Leaning on the wall.

" No , I'm fine " 
He responded.

Y/n nodded and spoke
" Well...then I'll get going , see u later "

As y/n was about to leave , Langa took a hold of her hand , stopping her from leaving.

" Eh? You wanna propose to me or something? " Exclaimed y/n while stopping in her tracks and looking at Langa.

" Eh- ? " Langa responded back Confusedly with a sweatdrop.

" N-no ...I was just- "

" I'm joking , relax it's just that , that's what romance movie does always , a guy stops the girl from going and then he confess and then boom they become Girlfriends and boyfriend's , don't worry I'm only joking tho so what's up? " Responded Y/n towards the Bluenette , while Waving her hands Infront of her.

Langa chuckled and spoke
" So um.... Are u ok? "

" Huh? I should be the one asking u that " Exclaimed back Y/n

" No no...it's just that , well Reki... He said ....meaner stuffs to you than me , and well I look fine , your acting the same , u look like your not affected , while I'm being all this depressive about it.... And it's a bit confusing...
So I ... just wanted to ask if you're actually just all right " spoke Langa in a bit of concern towards his Female companion.