Finale , Extras × bloopers 🍙

( 3rd person PoV )

The beautiful ocean waters , dance as the waves clashed , waters going back and fourth as they hit the sand. The sun giving it a s shimmering glow as it reflects it's shine along the waters.

Going further in the sand a man with curly black hair wearing a casual suit , was standing alone at the beach , just calmly admiring the view , as he took his sunglasses of and folded it in , and as he hanged it gently on the colar of his shirt .

He felt his phone vibrate as he received a text , of a certain someone , telling him his almost there at their planned location.

Not many more minutes after a , black luxurious car arrived , parking next to a 2021 Bugatti DIVO

A certain Blue haired man , with blazing crimson eyes , Got out from the passenger seat , as he went on and touched the car beside them

" *Chuckles* I see you bought a new car again , Mr. Xia Anderson Zion , u never failed to impress me " the new comer spoke as he walked closer towards the guy , Infront letting his back face the new comer as he stood still and kept admiring the ocean Infront of them .

" Heh. I know u can also afford those cars too Mr. Ainousuke Shindo " Xia Responded with smirk as he now slowly turned back , facing His old friend .

Adam Chuckled as he , shook the hand being offered to him by Xia .

" I see Ace's not with you? " Adam asks towards the curly haired man ,

" He said he'll catch up , that idiot kinda gets late sometimes .. I'm used to it by now " Xia Responded as he scratched the back of his neck.

" Pfft- speaking of late , your sister... Let's not forget about her she's incredibly always late , so I guess it comes from the family " Adam Responded as he slightly spoke with a chuckle

" *Sigh* yeah.... You're not wrong with that , she... She's the destroyer of rules in our family , her reason for it was
' rules are boring if u don't disobey them ' , so I guess that's what she stands for .... " Xia Responded back towards Adam.

" I mean... You can't blame her tho.. , it's been awhile since we've talked , and as I can noticed u ...let your hair grow , u used to hate it back then since it was curly and would get in your eyes often " Adam Exclaimed as he put his hands in his pockets , also calmly looking at the ocean , in the presence of his childhood friend

" Yeah...it's been awhile , I've been busy and plus Y/n likes my hair like this so I guess I'll keep it like this for the time being , until I get tired of it , Ive been busy and I know u are too , time took a hit on us and now that the Zion industries has become bigger , it's definitely busier now , I took the time and visited my sister here for the time being , it's my job as her brother to look after her afterall , I visited her Because soon it'll be harder to visit and I know soon she'll have to start to get hands on with our , business too she is one of our CEO's " Xia spoke as , his eyes flutter softly by the Thought of his younger sister.