Ep. 11. 🛹🛹 pt. 2

( 3rd person PoV )

A ( f/c ) phone , kept vibrating near a certain person's bed.
She's laying down alone in her room , silently staring at the ceiling with thoughts Swirling down her head.

Thinking about what happened last night , and about all the things Adam said.

Contemplating whether it's all a lie or true , a little side of her was hoping it was all lies , but something inside her tells her it might all be true , she's not dumb afterall , tho .... She prefers if it's a lie nonetheless.

Text and calls from her friends we're blowing up her phone , probably asking questions and concerns about what happened last night.

( Previously from last night )

Lance...?

" Your brother called me , to come back here ... I didn't know that.... 'that' Happened to you , so I really did wanna come too.. but Xia-ni told me to not see u nor talk to u , I didn't know why but I- " The guy known as Lance , AKA Noir , spoke to the female infront of him with her head hang low , hair shadowing the frame of her face.

" Ohh~ what a nice reunion we have here... Now now- " Adam got cut offed when Y/n spoke

" Adam. U were supposed to tell me something.. u better say it now or I'll make u say it forcibly " she spoke still the same position as she was before not moving an inch , just the wind letting her hair dance from time to time.

Adam's eyes widen not expecting her to get to the point at the instant and also , got surprised she didn't use any nicknames on calling him which made him even more amused.
He chuckled.

" Oh.... But I'm pretty sure u probably know already ...or maybe not? *Chuckles .... It's all quite funny isn't it? Poor (n/n)-chan...everyone just loves to tease and lie to you huh? Oh~ haha... Breaking something already broken..
Just how far will they go? Ne? ..."

Adam spoke , while caressing Y/n's hair as she stood still , Noir wanted to interrupt but the tension was to thick that he couldn't move himself.

Y/n listened intently on what he's talking... Anticipation crawling up her veins , scared about finding out the truth , a part of her is scared knowing some things that she doesn't want to be approved.

" Ya know , the reason why... You were banned from Skating... Those reasons that they told you? That wasn't the real reason.... Hell...even I was shocked myself why that happened... Tho... U might be Confused as to why I know all of these right? Right my love? Oh... Let me explain from it's base ok? " He Continued still , caressing Y/n's hair with his fingers , twirling some strands .

"I taught u How to Skate...

Yes... I was the one who taught u , quite surprised? Well.. if u really think about it ...our skating style is almost the same... just almost ,

I was the one who taught u everything! From the basics! Or from How to do an Ollie! Jumping off Bottles , everything!

It was good... Everything was going smoothly ,

But all of a sudden , you suddenly went missing from me ..

I haven't heard anything from you , leaving without a single trace , I was hurt , I was really hurt...

Not a single word of goodbye. I was hurt... I really was.. ,

But I soon found out that , your parents sent you to your grandparents to Hawaii , causee they found out you've been Skateboarding , and Getting bruises and scratches everywhere , and ofcourse that's not allowed to their sweet youngest only Female Child. , They didn't want u to skate ofcourse.