O6 | A Sudden News

●●●
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

❝it sucks when something you avoided all your life suddenly popped in, and you don't know how and what to feel about it❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

O6 | A Sudden News

"Jen, can you pass me the rem--"

"No"

"Oh c'mon, just pass the remote, this channel bored the hell out of me--"

"No"

"Kwon Jennie"

"Kwon Minho"

"Yah!"

Jennie grinned sheepishly at her older brother as she saw how annoyed he is as of the moment.

Mino clicked his tongue. Here he is getting annoyed yet his sister's still making fun of him.

"Oh my gosh, I could literally saw the smoke coming out from your nose", Jennie said as she burst into laughter.

Mino rolled his eyes. "Shut up"

Jennie continued laughing, and unfortunately choke so she started coughing. Now, it's Mino's time to laugh.

"Boo~ I knew it, karma is a bitch, look how fast it is".

Jennie narrowed her cat-like eyes on him.

"Shut up"

"I said the exact word earlier, but you continued laughing at me, so might as well continue laughing at you too to take my revenge"

Jennie rolled her eyes and smacked her brother, but he dodge away from it so she didn't able to hit him.

"Gosh, you're annoying"

Mino chuckled. "Just like you", he grinned at her.

"Argh!", Jennie tried smacking him again and this time, she succeeded.

"Ouch, what the fuck?"

Jennie widened her eyes and smirked at her brother.

"Oh, you cursed", she said.

Mino groaned, realizing what he has done.

"Jennie I swear to god, don't you there tell it to hyu--"

"Jiyong oppa! Mino cur--asdfghjkl"

Before Jennie could finish her words, Mino immediately covered her mouth using his right hand.

"Mmm---mmm---mmm!!!"

"Eww, disgusting", Mino grimaced as he removed his hands from covering Jennie's mouth, seeing her saliva on his palm.

"Serves you right. I almost die running out of breath, duh"