O7 | Selfless

●●●
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

❝facing something that brought you misery before doesn't always means you're fully healed, sometimes you just did it because you're selfless❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

O7 | Selfless

Jisoo stand up immediately upon seeing her cousin, Dara, entered the house. It's past 2:00 a.m already yet here she was, waiting for her.

After the incident in Dara's company, wherein she told Dara about the unfortunate thing happened to their grandfather, Dara calmed her down and asked her driver to drive her home while she handle the situation.

And from the moment Jisoo got home, she did nothing but to cry silently, locking herself on her room, not wanting her niece, Lia, to saw her in such state.

She's in mess, and her mind was filled with bunch of thoughts, more of negative ones. She'd been crying her heart out, thinking about the situation of her grandfather. All this time, he'd been such kind to her,and he's more like a father figure to her rather than her real dad.

She don't know what to do. She wanted to go back home, but she knew things weren't that easy. She still has few months before finishing her second year in med school, and she couldn't just leave like that. And thus, the only option she had as of now is to cry while praying for his recovery.

Unlike Jisoo, Dara had been taking the situation calmly. She knew damn well that with the thing happened to her grandfather, a big responsibility had been placed on her shoulder. And so as much as possible, she wanted to stay calm to avoid doing such reckless things.

At first, she panicked. Everything seemed to happened real fast. It was like yesterday, her grandfather was persuading her to come back to Korea and now, she doesn't have any reason to not to go back.

She felt overwhelmed with everything, but then, she reminded herself that now's not the time to be emotional—that now's not the time to let her emotions took over her. She must use her mind, she must handle everything professionally.

Given the situation of her grandfather as of now, she knew people has now set their eyes on her, and already set high expectations for her. Well, not that they don't expect highly of her before, but now's a different story. Their expectation goes higher, as they knew she'd be the one to took over her grandfather's position.

Everyone was now looking at her, watching her next move. She knew damn well that her grandfather's company's competitors were lurking their eyes over her, waiting for a tiny mistake and they'd do everything to bring the company down.

She must be careful of her moves, she must think wisely before making such decisions—though deciding to go back to Korea right away after she heard a news was a fast decision, and she didn't think of it that much.

But you can't blame her, it's the best decision as of that moment, and another reason as to why she was quick to decide is because she knew damn well no matter what happen, she still needs to go back there. So why not make her comeback earlier?

The moment her cousin, Jisoo, left the company, she immediately went back on the meeting and finished it quickly, before going directly on her office to start settling things.