O4 | Another Night

●●●
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

❝when you're alone, you tend to over think and reminisce your painful past, and that's when you drown yourself in misery❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

O4 | Another Night

Kwon Jiyong sighed deeply as he finished the last paper he needed to sign for today.

He looked at the wall clock hanging on his office wall and saw that it was already quarter to two in the morning.

He wasn't shocked anymore seeing the time, he usually does overtime in his work though. It was actually an early one for him since the usual time he get off from work was either 3 or four in the morning.

Then he'll goes directly to his house, sleep for 3-4 hours and then went back to his office by 8:00 in the morning.

To tell you, he doesn't feel sleepy at all tonight, or even with every nights wherein he stayed up late in his office to finish his works.

It was like, his body clock had already adjusted with that routine of him. He's been doing that for more than three years though.

Yes, that's how Jiyong's life goes on for the past three years, him over working himself, just to kept himself occupied.

As much as possible, he doesn't want to have any time to be in deep thoughts, because surely, he would just and only think of her.

Her...

Right, he's thinking of her now. Funny how he tried everything just to prevent his thoughts to wandered about her, about the memories of her, but here he is now, at his lonely office, sitting on his swivel chair, staring to nothing.....and thinking of her.

He smiled bitterly, he couldn't even mentioned her name, he couldn't able to find the courage of saying her name, because God knows how tons of emotions would flood him the moment he'd mention her name.

Five years....

He sighed. It's been five years since she left, five years without her, five years of living like hell. And five years, since he made the biggest mistake on his life.

A tear suddenly escaped from his lonely eyes, but before it flows continuously, he immediately wiped it as he stand up quickly, stopping himself from thinking of her again.

He then looked for his phone and dialled the numbers of his friend.

He called Choi Seunghyun first, just three rings and the guy immediately answered.

[Hello, man]

"Yeah, you up for drink?"

He heard him sigh.

[As much as I wanted to, but Bom wouldn't let me. She's being clingy to me this past few days and wanted me to be at her side always. I guess it's because of her pregnancy]

"Ahh, is that so..."

[Yeah, I'm sorry man]

"No, it's fine. I understand you, just say hi to Bom for me"

[Yah, you know I can't do that, she might kill me]

Jiyong laughed bitterly. Right, Seunghyun's wife, Park Bom, was mad at him. Why wouldn't, she's her bestfriend. And she's blaming him as the mere reason as to why she left.