Chapter 12

Karas POV

I felt someone move me and immediately opened my eyes I was about to scream but one of the guards spoke quietly "scream and I'll kill her" he held a knife to Lena's throat I nodded fearing that he would hurt her the other guard grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me out of her room once I was far enough I started to fight back with all my force which wasn't much "let go of me" I kicked and screamed until I felt something hit my skin and felt tired fucking kryptonite I tried to fight for Lena and to get back to her but I was feeling weaker and weaker as I tried eventually I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I felt pain in my arm I sat up and looked around where the fuck was I. It's dark wherever I am I tried to stand but the chains on my wrists pulled me back the least they could do was give me a little slack "ah your awake" I heard a female voice say but I couldn't see her she was too far to see "who are you why did you take me" I demanded "now I'm not gonna say just yet and you know why your here" how could she know what I am I mean there's no other reason to take me "look I didn't do anything to anyone I've never done anything to deserve this" I cried out I didn't deserve this... "You came to this planet where you clearly don't belong you are a monster"
I didn't reply I just sat in the dark crying silently. I heard some door open and a little light shined through 2 men came down smiling at me. One of them came up to me and lifted me against the wall and held me there while the other beat me with a bat after about 5 minutes of that they used pressure water and sprayed me for hours I screamed maybe someone would hear maybe someone would save me I tried to fight but it only made things worse they turned the water off I was breathing heavily and tried to think of one part of my body that wasn't aching I didn't find one I saw a glimpse of green oh you got to be kidding me the men came over to me the closer they got the weaker I got the more I got tired "here monster have a night light" they laughed and dropped the kryptonite on the other side of the room so it can slowly and painfully kill me you'd think an alien would not have this luck to die by the one thing that can hurt me wow that's something else who knows how long it'll take to kill me. Everything I never got to say to the people I love I'll never be able to truly say goodbye the last thing I told Eliza was "We will stay safe I promise" oops may have broken that promise and Alex I told her to run that feeling is always in my stomach wondering if she got away did she get home or was she taken like I was I hate myself everyday if only I would never have asked to go in town to pick up some stupid apples we had food in the house I could have eaten something else....

Flashback to when Kara was taken

"I'm starving"  Kara complained to her sister "Kara there's food everywhere just grab something" Alex replied "you know what sounds amazing right now" Kara ran over to her sister "no Kara do tell"
"Apples" Alex sat up "Kara we have everything except apples eat something else" Kara rolled her eyes but didn't give up "or we can just go in town and pick some up come on we can get you something too I can't go alone Eliza won't let me please Alex pretty please"
Kara gave her famous pout "ughhhh fine Kara we will go get you your stupid apples let's go ask mom for some money"
"Yay I love you your amazing" the elder sister rolled her eyes "mom can we have some money to pick some stuff up" Eliza contemplated for a minute "I guess just don't forget-" Kara cut her off "stay safe I promise we will" and the girls were off the pick up some food. "Come on Kara just grab some and we will go get me something" Kara picked her apples and paid the woman "have a nice day" the woman smiled and waved at the pair Alex decided not to get anything because she couldn't decide the girls were on their way home till Kara heard something "on my count one, two, three" as Kara heard three she wrapped herself around her sister knowing if it was bullets they would just bounce off of her. They weren't normal bullets but kryptonite bullets Kara collapsed on the ground "KARA" her sister yelled "GET OUT OF HERE ALEX RUN!!" She yelled as she slowly lost consciousness the next thing she knew she was being sold as a servant all over the kingdoms
____________________________

And Lena I finally found someone I love and now I'm gonna die what if she never finds out and she will think I left her and she will forever hate me without knowing the truth about my death or me she won't ever know who I truly and or where I come from I mean I guess it saves a fight if she knows I'm dead she can remember me as Kara a servant girl not some alien from a different planet all I hope is for everyone I love and care for will be ok and live a happy life without me I mean maybe it's my time I'll see my mom and dad again maybe I should just give up no ones coming to find me I'm so sorry Lena