Max's Day

Maxine Mayfield woke up in a startle, she had a bad dream again. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," Max yelled as she quickly put on her jeans and sweater. It was the first day of school and she woke up 10 minutes before school starts. Max quickly brushed her hair and ran out the door screaming bye to her mother and her stupid step-father. She did this everyday no matter what even when she knew that they could less of a damn. But the reason why she still did that. 

She wanted to feel normal. 

Max knew that her family was messed up. Her brother dead, her stepfather beats her up, her mother is oblivious, worst of all, Lucas and Her broke up because of Max closing up after Billy's death.

(At school)

Max finally made it to school, she barged into the classroom panting. Everyone was looking at her, even Micheal Fucking Wheeler.  (Micheal has always been an asshole now that Eleven  is back and going to the high school, things got worse. First Eleven and her was cool but then after Max taught Eleven how to be a "girl",  Eleven and the party left her.) Eleven was smirking, she looked like Regina George from Mean Girls. Mike was just staring at her with no expressions. Ms.Patty their English teacher scolded at Max for a bit but Max just kept on nodding. She sat in her seat it was right in front of Mike.

"Today's gonna be one hell of a day," she thought.

And she wasn't wrong.