Secret Spots

(At School)

Max POV

I was very grateful about Mike wanting to be my friend but I doubt that would happen. I would never say it aloud but I truly enjoy sleeping with him. He puts his leg lightly on me and hugs me.  I suppose I just feel safe with him.

Narrator 

Max puts her books into her locker. It was lunch so she was doing it efficiently. Mike walked over to her. She gasped at the sight of him. He clearly had a slapped face. Mike said awkwardly, "Well I did it. I broke up with Eleven and left the group." Max was trying to process everything being told to her. At first, Mike was trying make Max leave the group now he leaves for her. "Holy shit Mike, I thought you were kidding what the fuck." Those words could've shattered his heart all together but Mike wasn't gonna be a bitch. "Yea, I wasn't gonna lie." He said quietly trying to hide the lump in his throat. Surprisingly, Max hugged him tightly. Come on, we need to eat lunch. After, they got their food, Max was clearly walking very fast. Mike didn't know where she was going since she was clearly walking out of the cafeteria. She went up the stairs then down another. Mike saw a banged up door it was quite obvious that Max did that. 

When, she finally stopped they were on the roof of the school. It was actually really nice up here. " How did you do this." Max chuckled and said, " I just like it up here ya know, no judgmental eyes and shit."   They sit and watch birds passing, both of them eat their carrots and sandwiches. Mike is doing his homework while eating not noticing Max looking over his shoulder. "You know that's wrong right." Said max  Clearly amused at Mike's struggle. "Well if your so good, you do it." Mike said frustrated. Max actually grabbed the paper and did the question in under 3 minutes. Mike looked at her for a bit and said, "Meet me at the diner that Steve and Robin work at after school." Max nodded in agreement. The bell rang and the two went to their classes.

So sorry for such a small chapter! I hope you like it. You don't have to but please vote or share the story. Have a good day or night.