help!

Mike POV=

I wake up alone on my bed. Memories began to flood back to me. I was touching her everywhere, her lips meeting mine. I was a little confused because i had clothes on. 

"if your wondering, you took a shower and put on clothes." says a female voice

It was Max, i supposed she took a shower because her hair tips were dripping water. I couldn't help but smile at her. I wanted to be happy without this feeling of sadness and guilt. Both of us  get ready for the day. I watch her crawl out the window. The Deal will kill my Max. Eleven will kill her.  tears threaten to fall, I just can't imagine a world without max. i have to talk about this deal with someone. 

Steve automatically comes in mind.

setting arcade

I pant as I get off my bike. I was riding as quick, i could. Guilt was filling me up and i felt sick. My tummy churned as I put my hand on the handle. I stomp in the arcade. Children screaming and laughing. Robin tried to say hello but I barely let her finish and walk straight into the backroom. Steve eating his burger and when he sees me he immediately smiles and greets me. i bet that smile won't last when i tell him the deep shit i am in.  

the first thing that comes out my mouth was, " I HAD SEX WITH MAX!"  oh shit, did i just say that.

Steve's smile turns into a smug one. "Well shit, if you wanted to tell whole world you could have went to news station." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. I began to start talking but it felt like someone muted me. The only thing my brain did was to let me cry in front of steve. That's when Steve got serious and came over to hug. "It's ok that you and max had a thing. Lucas and El will understand and if not, I will make them understand." 

"No!" I yell pushing my self off of him. "Why, isn't it okay. It was quite obvious that you had feelings for her." That's when I took a deep breath and began to tell him about the deal.

AN= I know, you wanna know what the deal is and i will try to update soon. please follow and comment. But fr thought please comment if the book is good bc i have no idea.