𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [Headcanons]

how do you write

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

- He probably isn't really touchy touchy. He keeps his distance when it comes to being with you. You can't really blame him, I guess. If you want then go ahead.

- Doesn't really do much unless asked, I guess you can say he's touch starved?

- Doesn't allow you to talk to other agents [unless you sneaky], doesn't even want you near Hank. Scared that you'll go against him. But, you try to tell him that you'll never leave his side.

- He has a hard time trying to express his positive feelings with you, he feels like you'll make fun of him in some ways. Even if you try to object it, he still doesn't want to try to show his feelings. Emo boy.

- Though, when he does get sorta happy, you can't help but get excited. Of course, he'll try to calm you down and tell you it isn't a big deal. 

- You being You of course, ignore that. You basically trap him in a tight hug but then almost forget he may devour you whole so you pull away quickly with him just staring at you with a flushed face.

 - But hey, At least you both can hold hands! He likes holding hands, it makes him feel way better and not-- evil.

- Is probably scared that you'll get hurt so he'll keep you rather close to him unless stated otherwise.

- In sneaky times, You get pretty social with others and that makes him panic slightly. He'll appear all bad and shit but then realize that you need some social interaction so he lets it slide. Then gets mad at you, but just doesn't find it worth getting mad about.

- Sometimes, you'll see him beating up Hank and honestly. You find it cool, unless you like Hank. But, You choose not to say anything and yet still tell him he did a good job :D.

- Sometimes, people'll think you need a rescue party. So like, daily dose of getting rescued as The Auditor has to track you down and then kill those people who think they're doing good. *cough* wonder *cough* whos recusing you *cough*

- He is SUPER pissed that people think you're in danger. Is he really that- messed up? Well, yes, but do people not know how to read personality and actions? You're literally happy with him. Smh!

- Trying to calm him down is a hassle. You leave him alone sometimes to cool down and when he's calmer, he'll ask you to come over and you guys just- talk to each other. He enjoys talking to you even if it isnt romantic. 

- Oh, and another thing.  Other people may think you're evil and also try to kill you. So, You're a target but yknow what? Auditor will not allow that. So, death to the people :] You're clueless though so you don't even know you're a target.

- Doesn't say I love you, he says "I enjoy our time together, my dear [name.]

- So formal what heck

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

idk how to write him i just uEEGHDDK

What other requests do i have im stupid