Deimos x Reader | shower thoughts

"What are yo-"

He gave you another random kiss on your cheek. Like always and randomly. It was, nevertheless, comforting in so many ways. You could feel yourself heating up as you placed your hand on your cheek and looked over to Deimos, who was now lighting up a cigarette. You didn't say anything and just gazed over at him, but why did you do that? Something about him made you nervous to the point where you couldn't even speak properly. Ah, Wholesome moments maybe?

"You okay, Y/N? Looks like you're admiring way too hard, heh."

Blinking, you looked away with your face now all red, "Wuh- Shut up." 

He drew you into his arms with a gentle laugh as your face calmed down. He stank of cigarettes and blood, and his dark gray suit was strewn with the blood of grunts he'd killed. You made a fake gag sound and pulled down his dark cap, shuddering slightly at the smell that met your nose. "How about some perfume?" you sarcastically recommended. When he pulled up his hat to confront you, he smiled instead. "Would you lend me some of yours if you have any?" Flicking his cheek, you gave him a snarky grin; "I don't even think perfume can help you, maybe a shower." Unaware of what you just got yourself into Deimos leaned back into the sofa you both were sitting on randomly, his head on the palm of his hands.

"Would you join me?"

Your face had become red again as you processed what he had just said. "D-Deimos! What the hell?" He chuckled and stared at the ceiling, puffing out the smoke from his cigarette. "Well, darling, you've created the opening." He paused, "I don't think we ever showered together," Deimos smirked as he looked across at you, his cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth. "YES, I'd rather keep it that way—" As your redness faded, you exhaled deeply, cooling yourself down.

"What? Why not? Why can't we make shower thoughts together?" He raised a brow, "What were you even thinking of?" He questioned, puffing out the smoke again. You gave a blank expression towards your boyfriend, fumbling with your hands now as you stared; "You- You weren't thinking of- that?" 

"Well," He started, "To be honest, it's up to you to decide~ If you wanna do it I'm down." Remember kids, consent matters. "Don't think I'm mentally ready." You mumbled as you looked down. "Ah, but, you know; Pizza is a circle in a square shaped box." What did Deimos say just now? You scratched the back of your neck as you slowly looked over at him, puzzled, "I mean wouldn't it be stuck inside if it was served in a circle shaped box? Depending on the size of course." 

"Sh, anyways, if you water water, it grows."

"Deimos, I love you. Please, what the hell?"

He gave you a stare, "I love you too and these are my shower thoughts. I want you to hear them!" He said in a childish tone as he now gave you a small smile which made you smile too. "In a perfect world, british people use biscuits as cookies on sites you visit." He spoke out as he took another huff of smoke out his cig.

"I rather fuck now." You said in disbelief as you slouched on the sofa. [I almost spelt souch..]

"ALRIGHT!" He quickly got up from the sofa, now having a huge grin and excited eyes as he now looked down at you. You still sat down, rolling your eyes at him, scoffing slightly. "I was joking Deimos, try again later love."

"We have no idea how much we have actually forgotten." He said.

"Oh holy shit, what?" You were actually interested in that shower thought he said in hopes you'd give in.

"NOOOOO-" poor deimos