ideal dates

hello children. i am back, with another update. not requested but i feel as if you guys are update-starved 😩 so here you go
schools is almost over as well and im working on another book so be patient with me.
requests are currently paused so sorry if you requested something and i didn't
even do it.
🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑

Hank
-
I don't think he likes the idea of going out, so gaming inside with him is a perfect date. I imagine him sorta being anti-social and awkward with outside dates  LMAO.

He likes when you're cuddled beside him and hes just playing, a blanket wrapped around you both. He enjoys your warmth. Sometimes you both will play co-op games and not gonna lie he has a hard time trying not to rage. Even if isn't co-op, he will try so hard not to rage at a level.

Which leads you to having to put little big planet on for him. Do you think hes some sorta child? Yes. Yes you do.

Gaming with one another isn't just enough yknow? Snacks are needed when playing, snacks that range from chips to pop tarts. Including some soda such as cola and sprite.

When you both are gaming he can say some fucked up shit while raging at NPCS, he says sorry afterwards though.

Probably tries to censor himself when you're around.

But if you're feeling sleepy while you guys are playing a game, he'll unplug your controller and let you rest on his chest as he tries to play still.

Tries super hard not to wake you up.

Deimos
-
THIS MAN OUT HERE TRYING TO EMPTY HIS WALLET JFC.

Fancy restaurant date cheeeeck, Don't ask why. He probably is the type of guy to go to an expensive restaurant only to order chicken tenders.

Tries his best to look nice, in which he did the best he could. Imagine Deimos in a tuxedo 😳

He has no idea what to order because he has never been in a fancy and expensive restaurant so hes like "I'll just get chicken tenders- I mean pasta." And you both decide to share :)

He goes on a speech or whatever saying how much you mean to him, course you cant help but stare in awe as he tries so hard not to stutter.

Once the food is here, he almost goes in to devour it and then remembers; "Oh fuck! Im sharing-" in the most shocked voice. Fuck you too Deimos!

Tries to recreate the lady and the tramp scene with the pasta with you. Which honestly leaves you baffled because he managed to do it. He kissed you. omg *fangirls/fanboys*

"I should've order chicken tenders."

"DEIMOS. NO."

Sanford
-
Park dates park dates!!

I dunno, seems like the man to walk in the park at 3am and then fight a bunch of raccoons.

Holds your hand everytime, you don't mind it! It makes you feel extra safe and secure. You probably rest your head slightly on his arm while walking as he blushes a bit trying not to panic.

Swings are a must. You will drag him and force him to push you when you sit on a swing. He doesn't mind, he enjoys it and seeing you act all childish and happy.

You may as well tell him to sit next to you on the other swing so you guys can hold hands and use the swing. :))

You guys probably end up being role models for random ass kids in the park, Sanford is like "oh wtf nO-" While you have an army of children chase down Sanford LMAO

You guys probably fuck around and go down the slides as a joke, hell sometimes you guys try to fit yourselves in those fucking swings made for babies. You guys failed though.

You and Sanford probably watch the squirrels pass by when you guys are walking down the trail. Bitch probably calls them chipmunks. Fucking. Sanford why?

You both have stolen baby ducks/normal ducks from the park. Duck collection in the backyard. You all named them Sanford JR. Make sure they don't run away now.

🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑🕶🌑

guys i'll do other characters soon i promise *dies*