𝐀𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 [Headcanons]

the child's gender is a girl so lets goooooooooo
its you and whoever you like's child
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Sanford-
Sanford is SUPER protective of his daughter, if boys decide to talk to her he will literally stand behind her and give a fucking terrifying death stare. You have to convince him that it's okay to have friends that are boys but hes not having it.

Doesn't really spoil his kid but does give them whatever she wants time to time.

Parent conferences are weird, imagine having a dad that comes in shirtless and sometimes with blood stains? Sanford hopes he scars those boys that are possibly interested in his daughter.

Probably doesn't listen to what the teacher has to say LMAO

When his daughter pisses him off he will literally put her on top of a fridge. No questions asked, and if you try to put her down you will now be part of the fridge.

"Sanford put us down."
"Sorry I can't hear you, [name]"

He'll take you both on walks on the park. He probably goes on the swings with his kid. Nothing else. He watches you both go down the slide with a weird stare LNAOSJDYSYU

Taking his daughter to the mall is weird, He'll probably be silently judging everything she wants but doesn't question it and just supports it.

Sanford WILL NOT ALLOW HIS KID TO GET MADE FUN OF. Even if his daughter said its okay, he'll literally walk all the way to where they live.

No friends that are boys over at his house. Never. He'll scar them. Mentally.

If his daughter has friends over he'll try so hard to bake something but will probably ask you for help.

Deimos-

Just like Sanford, hes rather protective of his daughter. Unless he "finds" the boy cool. Which is rarely. Sometimes, Deimos will be like "im gonna kill that kid." Which results into you scolding him.

He'll try to look decent when going into parent conferences but still probably looks scary lmao.

Spoils his goddamn daughter, she wants something? He'll get it. Even if its not her birthday or whatever, he will get her anything. Which leads to you having to scold them both.

He is scary when he's mad. So his kiddo tries his hardest to not piss him off. But, if someone hurts or makes fun of his daughter. Murder will happen.

No friends allowed over unless Deimos knows the parents.

If his daughter has friends over he'll probably put on a movie for them and give them junk food snacks. Cool dad. He'll probably check on them time to time.

Sometimes he'll just join in and you'll join in too :D family movie night with other kids!

Hank-

He's chill with who his daughter hangs out with. Unless they make a move on her. He will warn them. With his fists.

GAMER DAD GAMER DAD.

Doesn't change when going to parent conferences. Literally could be covered in blood and he would not change. Hes that carefree.

He'll buy what his daughter wants if he thinks its worth buying. Unless its stuff for school, he'll certainly buy it for her.

Pretty laid back, doesn't usually get mad. It's rare to see him mad, we ignore the past with the boom box. He doesn't enjoy remembering it in front of his daughter.

Friends are allowed over, no boys. Not one single boy. He has his limits.

Will ask them if they wanna play some video games! He'll try to not be competitive. If he wins he'll just be like, "Gamer Moment."

If his daughter gets made fun of well, Madness Combat episode one will happen again. No mercy. No mercy.

When he wants to spend time with you and his kiddo he'll just plug in a game and boom. Family Game hour. Be warned though, it may cause family feud for like a few hours.

Bonus-

Hank, Sanford and Deimos' daughters are going to the movies to watch a movie ofc.
But, then theres a boy thats joining maybe even more, which leads to the three taking their daughters' friend group to the movies and actually not leaving.
They keep their distances though but give a fucking terrifying death glare at the boys who are there.
Once they go into the room thats showing the movie, they make sure the boys sit somewhere else and their daughters and their friends are close to them :))
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

AHHHH I WROTE TOO MUCH
i feel like i write too much when its not requested 😭 i just feel like i'll make you guys disappointed
but anyways i hope you enjoyed :))