Love at First Sight

"Barrett, are you almost ready?" Danielle asked as she was rushing to get out of the house for the interview for her new job at StationAnatomy. She was wearing a black skirt with a white dress top. Such a hot outfit if you ask me. Barrett is Danielle's bestfriend since way back. They are currently roommates living in a beautiful 4 bedroom, white, modern house, looking to get a job at StationAnatomy.
"I'm going to take my own car today. Sorry i'm running a bit late!" Barrett said with a rush tone in her voice. Danielle started heading out the door, rushing to the car, checking time every 5 seconds to make sure she's not late by 1 minute. Danielle was super excited for this interview, she's heard lots of great things about this job.
Danielle soon arrived outside of the amazing StationAnatomy. She could feel her heart racing, almost like she was going to pass out.
"Calm down, you've got this," She whispered to herself to calm herself down. Danielle then entered the building and was welcomed by such a sweet greeting.
"Good morning, i'm Stefania Spampinato! I'm going to be your new boss here at StationAnatomy!"
"Fabulous!" Replied Danielle in an excited tone, still a bit nervous, but luckily she was excited now. Danielle was follow Stefania up to the 4th floor of the building, leading to the "Captains Office" they like to call it, but really it's just the office for the boss, Stefania.
"I like your outfit," Danielle said to Stefania. She was wearing red dress pants, a black t-shirt, topped off with a red blazer.
"Thank you," Replied Stefania, looking back at Danielle's beautiful bright blue eyes as they were just about to sit down at Stefania's desk.
"So Danielle, I see your information all on my computer and I noticed you went to Harvard for Business, is that correct?" Stefania asked.
"Y-Yes that's correct." Danielle replied in a shaky, shy, nervous voice, blown away by Stefania's beauty.
"Are you okay, Danielle?" Stefania asked, worried.
"I'm great," Danielle then said looking at Stefania directly in her beautiful luscious brown eyes. Stefania and Danielle were going over the rules, information, and data about working at this job. Danielle was the last interview Stefania had before she had to make a decision of who got the job. Danielle has been thinking about this for the whole week, she had no faith in herself that she was going to get this job as Stefania's assistant.
"We finished! Thank you, Danielle." Stefania said shaking Danielle's hand as they walked out of Stefania's office.
"Thank you so much! Just to clarify, I am going to receive my answer for this job by 6pm tonight, correct?" Danielle asked.
"Correct, 6pm tonight you will find out whether you got the job or not." Stefania stated.
*Danielle then leaves room to head down to her car*
"Phew, that wasn't so bad." Danielle said to herself as she was getting in her car. She started heading home when she realized what time it was already. It was already 5:45pm, which meant only 15 minutes remained of this suspenseful answer for the job. Danielle really badly wanted this job for two reasons. Reason 1, it was a good job in a good place where she could get a lot of money, and two; she would be the assistant to a really hot Italian women.
*Danielle arrives home and gets a phone call*
Stefania: Hi, is this Danielle Savre i'm speaking too?
Danielle: Yes it is
Stefania: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I want you to be my assistant and was wondering if you wanted the job!
Danielle jumped for joy at that moment.
Danielle: Of course! Wow, thank you so much for the opportunity, Stefania!"
Stefania: My pleasure! I'm very excited to have you as my assistant. Would you be able to come in tomorrow at 8am for your first day?
Danielle: I'm very excited as well, and yes that will work out!
Stefania: Fabulous! See you tomorrow!
*Ends Call*