First Day Shenanigans

*Ends Call*
The next morning has arrived. Danielle alarm started to ring as she yawned tiredly. She looked at her phone to stop the alarm, as the phone read 7:30, which meant she had 1 hour to get ready for her first day at her new job with her hot, Italian boss. Danielle was really nervous for this first day. She couldn't wait to start the job and start getting to know her boss, Stefania. She hopped out of bed to get ready to shower, walking over to the bathroom, she fed her pet cat, Ricco.

"Good morning, Ricco" Danielle said in a scratchy, tired voice.

Danielle entered the bathroom and began to take off her clothes and turn on her hot shower. She locked the door to her bathroom, her and her bestfriend, Barrett live in a beautiful, white, modern, 4 bedroom house. They used to live with their other bestfriend, Jaina, but she got married and moved out of the house a couple months earlier.

"Ouch. Too hot." She said to herself as she felt the temperature of the water.

Danielle stepped out of her shower in a cloud of steam. Mirror fogged up, heat all over the room, and Danielle standing there drying herself off with her towel. She finished drying off as she put a robe on, tied her hair in her towel, and got her Suave lotion out as well as her hairdryer and brush. She started moisturizing her legs, arms, and neck. Once she finished, she unwrapped her hair out of the towel and dropped it to the floor. She turned the hairdryer on and started brushing her hair as she blowed every strip of hair she could get. Danielle had such beautiful, healthy, short blonde hair which wasn't too tough to take care of.

After finishing her "Morning Routine" she started to get dressed for her first day. She wore a sleek, black suit, a white undershirt, leaving the top few buttons open to show her beautiful chest, black heels, and some jewelry. Overall, she looked hot.

"C'mon Savre, you got this." Danielle said to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Danielle has always been confident in her body, knowing that she tries to workout every weekend. She could feel the nerves inside of her stomach as they were roaming around freely. She sprayed some of her Gucci perfume on as she looked at the time, it read as 8:30. Perfect timing because she had to be at the office at around 9:00. Danielle never usually eats breakfast in the morning, if anything she usually make herself a protein shake or eats a piece of fruit. But today, she skipped breakfast all together. She walked down her beautiful, modern stairs as she made her way to the door. Walking towards the door she saw a note on the back of the front door, it read "D, I left early for my job interview. Have fun at your first day! -B" Barrett unfortunately didn't get the job she wanted at StationAnatomy, but she is currently looking for jobs around town. Danielle made sure all the lights were shut off, the exit and entrance doors were locked, and Ricco had food and water in his bowls. She walked out of her house carrying her Louis Vuitton purse and made sure she had everything. She walked to her car and started heading to her new job, StationAnatomy.

hey besties! sorry it took me a while to continue this story, i've been really busy with family issues, end of school, and sports. i'm trying really hard to update the story everyday, so bare with me! <3 hope you enjoyed today's chapter, i'm so excited to see where the story goes!

follow my insta if you want: stefaniasdanielle
also my tiktok if you want: aprilkepnr
let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for this story!