Is She Into Me?

*She walked to her car and started heading to her new job, StationAnatomy.*

Danielle arrived at the tall building located in a beautiful small town. She got greeted by 2 security guards at a big black gate, making sure she worked for the building. Once she got past the gates, she parked her car in the dedicated spot for who she was working with, Stefania. Danielle opened her windshield mirror and started putting on a bit of mascara and lip stick, making sure she looked extra good for the hot, Italian woman she was about to work with. She then made sure she had what she needed in her purse, and nervously walked onto the budding.

"Hi! I'm guessing you're the new worker for Miss. Spampinato?" A young lady said as she sat in her desk located at the entrance of the building. She then stuck her hand out for Danielle to shake it.

"That's me! I'm Danielle," Danielle said as she reached out to shake the kind women's hand.

"Very nice! My name is Sandra Oh, i've been front office lady for a few years now but i've known Stefania for many years." The women said as Danielle was listening politely

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Sandra, but i've got to get to work for my first day" Danielle said with a smile.

She then winked at Sandra and politely walked past the desk to go into the elevator. Danielle pushed number '12' on the elevator buttons because that's where her and Stefania's office was located. She finally arrived on the 12th floor of StationAnatomy and was welcomed by Stefania standing in the door frame of their new, shared office space.

"Good morning, Danielle" Stefania said smiling.

Automatic butterflies came into Danielle's stomach when she heard Stefania's voice. She looked Stefania up and down, realizing how hot she looked in a red blazer, black pants and red high heels.

"Good morning to you too, Stefania" Danielle said as she visibly looked at Stefania up and down. Stefania noticed the look but didn't want to say anything just to be kind on this first day.

"Okay, first things first, tour of the floor." Stefania said walking towards the hallway. "This is where our office is, we both share one room," Stefania told Danielle as she was looking around the architectural room. 2 wooden desks across from each other, a huge window looking into a mischievous forest on the side of the building, a door that Danielle didn't know what was inside, and a beautiful couch with a very pretty rug underneath.

"I like the rug," Danielle said slightly pointing towards that way. "Thank you, reminds me of my home town, Sicily which is where I grew up," The beautiful Italian women said as she looked Danielle up and down but didn't give Danielle a chance because she was still staring at the rug. "Do you have any family there?" Danielle asked as she looked back at Stefania. "Yes, my whole family lives there except me, but that is stuff we can talk about another day. Let's finish this tour." Stefania said as she lead Danielle to the mysterious door that was in the corner of the room.

"This is the room we like to call 'Cop and Drop' we don't know why we call it that, but it's basically a room with a printer, paper and extra supplies if you need them." Danielle nodded as they both walked out of the room to go into the hallway. "This is the bathroom, pretty simple just toilets and sinks," Stefania said opening the door for Danielle to peak in. "Over here is the relax room. Basically a room to take any calls in quiet if one of us is in another room," Stefania stated as she opened the door to a very beautiful room with a beautiful lounge, tv's, and a mini fridge. "Wow it's very... chill," Danielle said as both her and Stefania looked at each other with beautiful bright smiles. Danielle felt the butterflies inside her stomach during that moment she just wanted to say how pretty she thought Stefania was.

Stefania explained how the computers and stuff worked as they were heading to sit down at their desks. They both had smooth wood desks, with computers sat nicely on them and a few drawers on the side for storage purposes. Stefania sat at her desk as Danielle was at hers. Stefania was writing an email while Danielle was trying to log into her accounts, but was having some issues.

"Hey Stefania, could you help me with my computer? I don't really understand how to log in." Danielle asked as Stefania eyed her from where she sat and nodded. Stefania then walked over to Danielle to check out what she needed help with. She was leaning over Danielle's shoulders from behind as Danielle could smell the fragrance of Stefania's perfume. She then proceeded explaining how everything worked, still hovering over Danielle. Leaning down further as Danielle started developing butterflies. "If you need help with anything else, just let me know." Stefania said centimeters away from Danielles ear. Danielle eyed Stefania up as they both started to blush and smile at one another.

"You're very beautiful Danielle," Stefania said as her beaming smile was looking down at Danielle. "You are too, Stefania, Thank you." Danielle said with a very happy grin on her face with visible blushy cheeks. They both smiled at each other for a good 10 seconds before they were interrupted by a ring coming from Stefania's phone. She picked up the phone and made her call as Danielle was working on her computer that was fixed by a hot, Italian women who called her beautiful.

***

"Bye, Thank you so much! I'm really excited for our future as coworkers." Danielle said to Stefania as she was about to walk to the elevator to leave StationAnatomy.

"Bye, Danielle," Stefania said, smiling at the gorgeous blonde women. Danielle got to the 1st floor as her and Sandra said bye to each other. She got to her car and put her hands on her head. Danielle was really glad today went well, nothing bad happened. She couldn't stop thinking about what Stefania had said to her earlier, and what she had replied to it. She started her car to go home and played some awesome music on the ride back home. It was 8:30pm when she finally got home to eat a snack before heading to bed. She had eaten dinner at StationAnatomy not to long ago, so she wasn't that hungry but she did start to munch on a bag of Veggie Straws.

"Hey Danielle," Barrett said coming downstairs. She usually gets home at around 7 every day, just depending on her interviews and how long they take. "Hey Barrett" Danielle replied as they started talking about how their days went.

"Alright, i'm going to head to bed, goodnight Barrett" Danielle said as she walked out of the kitchen and started heading up the stairs. She opened her door to her room and was greeted by Ricco, who she pet and filled his bowls with food and water. Danielle flopped onto her bed, she was exhausted. She started dozing off until she got a slight ring from her phone, it was a text message. She ignored the notification thinking nothing of it and started washing her face and getting into her pajamas. Returning to her bed, she had realized who the notification was from. No other than Stefania Spampinato.

Stefania: Hey Danielle, I just wanted to say i'm really sorry if what I said made you uncomfortable today, I don't know what happened it just slipped out.
Danielle: Hey! No worries, my reply was indeed from my heart and I did think you looked beautiful today as well.
Stefania: Aw thank you so much :)
Stefania: By any chance, are you busy tomorrow?
Danielle: Not that I know of, why what's up?
Stefania: I was wondering if I could take you somewhere to eat? There's a really good Italian restaurant right near the office, so we can get off early and I can take you to dinner?

*
hey besties, sorry for the cliffhanger HAHA i'm going to finish the moment don't worry, but i didn't want to write to much so i decided to leave it as a bit of a cliffhanger. sorry bout that LOL! but i hope you are enjoying the story so far! lmk if you have any recommendations for the upcoming chapters. <3

instagram: stefaniasdanielle
tiktok: aprilkepnr