6

Months later

School had started up and she's been getting dropped off and picked up by Capo and Cameron they switched it up from time to time. They had got a glimpse of Nya's bruised neck and was starting to get suspicious of her lies. She would tell them she fell or she burned herself. They really was using picking her up and dropping her off as a reason to see who was doing it to her since it was obvious she didn't want to come out and say who it was.

Her mother was doing a lot better also. Her mother had woke up from her coma and found out that her ex husband had visited her. She was currently in rehab. She had to strengthen her back and leg muscles.

Nyalee was loving the fact that she didn't have to be home as much anymore. She loved school, she didn't really talk to anyone but people would talk to her since she wasn't an ugly girl.

She dressed cute today and a lot of people turned their heads at her as she walked throughout the school
  she was getting her books out her locker for the weekend.

She made her way outside and just as she spotted Capo's truck with all the guys in it

She made her way outside and just as she spotted Capo's truck with all the guys in it. Before she could reach the truck a guy stopped her

" hey you dropped this " he said

They boy was really cute to her. He was brown skin, medium height, with some curly hair. He had a nice smile also.

"Oh thank you" she responded 

"What's your name?"

"Nyalee and yours?"

"Jay" he said

"Well it was nice to meet you, but I have to go my ride is here" she said

"Okay ill see you around " he said smiling at her

She laughed to herself and walked to the car that the guys were in.

"Who was that ?" They asked as soon as she sat down

"Wow no hey nya how was school today Nya" she asked

" no"

"I don't know j dropped something and he gave it to me" she said shrugging.

"Oh aight" they said 

They made a few stops and she did her homework while Capo drove. After a thousands stops she was finally done and they were at his house. They all went inside and she took a seat in his couch and she felt herself dozing off.

She woke up to someone tapping her lightly and it was just Capo.

"It's late you want to get food ?" He asked as she opened her eyes

She nodded and then stretched " why didn't nobody wake me up?" She asked

"We tried to" he said

She palmed her face and stood up.

He took her to get food and then he drove off to her house. She thanked him as soon as they got in front of her house. He waited for her to get in all the way before pulling off. When she walked in her stepfather and his friends were in the kitchen she could hear them.

She quietly shut the door and was about to walk upstairs when the guy from the other night started coming downstairs.

She waited for him to come all the way down before she went up the stairs. He slapped her butt and she punched him. He looked at her and chased her to the room.

She got there before him and locked the door. No later than 10 minutes her stepdad started knocking on the door.

"Nyalee open this door" he said

She was hesitant but ultimately got up and did as told.

" you out there being a hoe coming in my house late at night. had your little boyfriend hitting me and shit" he said. He was still punishing her for Capo hitting him months ago

"i-" she didnt even get to finish her sentence before he stopped her

"speak when spoken too" he said smacking her

"now you in here hitting my customers, what should we do about that Nyalee?" he asked

She didn't say anything which only made him mad and he kicked her on her side.

" didnt i say speak when spoken too?"

" you told me to stop talking" she cried from the pain on her side

"now your being a smart ass, well i hope your smart ass have fun tonight." he said walking out

She didnt really understand what he meant by that until he came back in the room with the guy that touched her the last time.

"get up" he said

" i cant" she said crying still

he walked over to her and picked her up by her hair throwing her on the bed.

"take off your clothes" he said

" no" she said

he laughed before he walked back over to the bed and took off all her clothes, she was laying there naked.

" have fun with her, free of charge" he said walking out the room and locking it from the outside. He had installed a new form of locks earlier that day he knew what he was planning to do to her before she even got home. The creepy guy suggested it to him, he wanted to have his way with Nya.

The guy started taking off his clothes. She tried to get up but the pain on her side was unbearable.

"please dont" she said as he got into the bed

" shh baby girl. it'll be over before you know it" he said positioning himself on top of her.

He didnt even take his time he forced himself inside of her, she was still a virgin, well until now. She cried even more at the thought

" damn baby, your tight" he said and kept going
this was the longest 10 minutes of her life.

He kissed her forehead and got dressed when he was done before leaving the room. She got dressed in something and went downstairs she couldn't stay here any longer. She walked outside and started walking.

She held her side the entire time she felt like she was going to collapse, She felt sick and disgusting.

It took her longer to get to where she wanted to go because of the amount of pain on her side but she did get there eventually.

She seen the cars in the driveway so she knew they were there. She knocked on the door as hard as she could before collapsing.

She woke up in an unfamiliar bed with someone in between her legs. She wasn't at a hospital so She began to panic, her mind had instantly went back to the incident that had just took place earlier.

"Get off of me!" She shouted over and over again

Although it was just a doctor examining her, her mind was making her believe it was the same man that had took her innocence & she was breaking down.

She started crying and the doctor tried to relax her by talking as calmly to her as possible. Cameron, Capo, naz, Dre and the twins came in the room to se what they could do but she was out of it. They stood around helplessly

" Nyalee if you don't relax I'm going to have to sedate you" she said but it was no use

They plunged the needle in her arm and she was till fighting it. She was still saying "get off of me" but it was very faint as she began to doze off.