Zemo's escape

Helmut Zemo sits on his bed. He is locked up in a cell after being taken to The Raft by the Dora Milaje.

He, then, hears someone fighting the guards near his cell. Not being interested, he tries to drown out the sound but, then, he sees a female standard next to him.

She has the same metal arm as Bucky's.

He glares at her, he really doesn't trust Super Soldiers. And he knows she is one of them.

"What do you want?" He growled.

Not saying a word, she she grabs him by the collar of his prison uniform and drags him out of his cell. He finds himself at the helipad and, suddenly, she throws him at the back seat of the helicopter.

"Why did you bring me here?" He coldly asks.

She sighs and turns away. "I need you to undo the brainwashing they did to me. Just like my brother's." She replies, looking at the ground.

Zemo scoffs, and she frowns after seeing his reaction. "Why should I even help you? Your kind can't be trusted." He turns away.

"I can fight off everyone that will try to arrest you, including all the members of the Dora Milaje. And my brother." She tries to get him to help her by saying so.

He shrugs and straps on his seatbelt. "I suppose we can try working for a while." He mumbles.