Jamie admits her feelings for Zemo

Jamie fiddles with her fingers while blushing slightly as she glances at Zemo who's busy making breakfast for the two of them before she starts to speak. "Your Highness; I think I'm falling in love with you. Would you consider being my boyfriend?" she asks while still having a blushing face.

Zemo stares at her like she's some crazy person, after hearing what she just asked him. He shrugs it off, not bothering to answer her but choosing to ask her questions of his own instead. "What good will it do you if a villain like me were to start dating you? And what about your brother, how would he feel about this?" he rudely interrupts. "And besides I'm the one who killed Wakanda's King T'Chaka" he briefly adds.

Jamie looks down after she realizes that he has a point. She sips her coffee in silence and eats a sandwich while still determined on being his girlfriend. "Your Highness, I can try convincing my big brother to see that you aren't as bad as you sound" she tries to get him to go on dates with her. "About the Dora Milaje, we can work together to make them leave" she continues.

Zemo places a hand on his forehead and groans in defeat. He hasn't met anyone as annoyingly persistent as her. He sighs a little. "Fine, we'll go along with what you just said. First things first, let's go find your brother" he grumbles and finishes the rest of his breakfast before allowing her to hold his hand as they exit the apartment but sees Bucky at the door.

Jamie sees her brother at the door and excitedly runs up and hug him. "Big brother Bucky, I don't want to be away from you ever again" she cries happily at having been reunited with him but notices him looking unhappy at Zemo holding her hand. She quickly removes hers after seeing what he's looking at. "Big brother, I have decided to start dating Zemo. Please give us your blessing" she requests.

Bucky has managed to follow closely behind his little sister and has managed to track them to Zemo's apartment but can't believe what he has seen and heard. He pulls Zemo aside and starts to beat him up before leaving him groaning on the floor. "What lies have you told my little sister?" he demands to know. After not getting an answer from the other guy, he starts beating him up again but is stopped by Jamie before getting the door slammed in his face.

I hope you like this latest chapter of my fic. I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments so I can improve the story. Thank you so much for reading!