Undoing the brainwashing

Jamie opens her eyes after her hallucinations of having remembering her big brother Bucky and having her memories back. She tries to shake it off and stumbles around for a bit before steadying herself. "Your Highness, where are you?" she tries to look for Zemo.

Zemo is busy brewing coffee for the both of them then starts preparing with helping Jamie undo the brainwashing but then pauses when he hears objects crashing down coming from her room. "That kid had better not break anything around this house" he mumbles to himself as he heads to her room.

Jamie finds herself being strapped onto a chair with a helmet like object on her head. "Excuse me, Your Highness, but what is this?" she asks while looking confused.

Zemo tries to hide the fact that is was this exact same chair that HYDRA used to brainwash Bucky into the Winter Soldier. "Oh nothing. It's just some head massage thing of sorts" he replies while secretly smirking to himself. He then starts to say the words: "Longing, Rusted, Seventeen, Daybreak, Furnace, Nine, Benign, Homecoming, One, Freight Car" he finishes with what he plans to do and looks at her with worry.

Jamie starts to cry while holding her head in pain as her memories all start coming back to her, including the ones of her being hired as an assassin. "Big brother Bucky. I wish I can get reunited with you quickly" she whimpers but then sees Zemo looking at her and hugs him tightly. "Your Highness, I'd like to find my big brother Bucky. Please take me to him" she says while crying.

Bucky is pacing the floor of his apartment while worrying himself crazy about his little sister before deciding to head out to go find her again. "Zemo had better not do anything to upset her or I'll beat him senseless" he frowns at the thought of her being hurt by Zemo.

Jamie starts what Zemo's reaction would be if she were to say that she has slowly fallen in love with him. She pauses after placing a fist on his bedroom door but then turns away when he comes out of his room. "Miss Barnes, what are you standing here for? Is there something that you'd like to tell me?" he asks

I hope you like this latest chapter of my fic. I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments so I can improve the story. Thank you so much for reading!