Wedding

Zemo is overcome with joy at the news of becoming a dad again that he quickly gives his love a hug and a kiss then takes out his wedding ring box, gets down on one knee. "Jamie, I've fallen more in love with you since the day we're on the way to the bar. Will you marry me?"

Jamie nods her head happily then kisses him back before allowing him to slip the ring onto her finger. "Of course I'll marry you. But I wonder if our child is going to be a boy or a girl?" she asks before hearing a knock on the door.

Bucky stands at the front door waiting for it to open. He still isn't aware that he will soon have a little kid calling him uncle. He quickly hugs her after Jamie opens the door for him and leads him inside then closes it. "Jamie my dear little sister. It's been a quite a while since I've seen you. How have you been?" he asks before feeling the ring on her hand.

Jamie returns the hug before showing him the ring on her finger then telling him about Zemo's child and is relieved to see that he's just as happy as his brother-in-law is when she sees her big brother kneeling down and gently kiss her belly.

Bucky decides to stop the Dora Milaje from still trying to kill her and for them to leave both Jamie and Zemo in peace forever to raise their kid by him going to them and telling the warriors about the child and also to seek help from Sam's sister at helping Jamie with her wedding.

-a week later-

Zemo is standing at the wedding altar as Bucky is walking Jamie down to where he is with Wanda, Clint, Vision, Shuri, Sam, Scott Lang, Hope van Dyne, Sarah and her sons as the wedding guests. He smiles at seeing how beautiful she is. "My love, you look like a goddess" he says softly and takes her hand then recites the wedding vows and waits for her to slip the ring onto his finger after she has said her part of the wedding vows.

I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments so I can improve the story. Thank you so much for reading!