11┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

I turn my head and saw him crouched on the ground while playing with a puppy. The puppy's small tail was wiggling left and right as he rubbed himself with Sunshine, who was caressing the pup.

I smiled while walking back to him. "It's cute," I said, Sunshine looked up to me and back at the pup.

"I know right." He softly scratches his neck and gained a small coo from the puppy. 

"He has an owner." I pointed at his collar, Sunshine nodded.

"I miss my dog." He sadly spoke up.

"You have a dog?" 

He nodded. "Mickey." 

Then something clicked in my mind. J-Hope also has a dog named Mickey....maybe a coincidence.

"Where it is?" I asked.

"With my parents." 

Okay. Too much coincidence.

"Coco!" A voice called out and the puppy ran away from here. We turn our heads and saw him in the arms of a girl and was licking her face. "Thank you for finding him. He ran away when I stopped to buy a drink from the vending machine." The girl came to us and bowed. "I'm sorry if it disturbed you."

"No, he didn't." I shook my head.

"By the way, my name is Yuri." She smiled.

"Eunji." I grinned.

"Eunji." I looked at Sunshine, who called me. "I've to go now. My friend texted me that he needs my help. It's important."

"It's okay, Sunshine."

"Thank you. We will meet again." He patted my back and bowed to Yuri and walked away.

"He looks familiar," Yuri said, I looked at her.

"I know right." Then my gaze fell on her necklace. "You like BTS?" Her necklace was a BTS logo.

"OMG! Are you an army?!" She excitedly said.

"Yes!!" I said and both of us squealed.

"Do you have any friends?" She asked.

"No." I shook my head. "I used to live in another county and just came to Korea a few days ago for studies."

"Great! Come with me, I will show you, my other friends. We will get along very well." She said while grabbing my hand and dragging me somewhere.

O-Okay...

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-