19┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Thank you." I bowed to the customer as they bowed back and went out. The door opened again and a familiar figure came. "Sunshine??" He was wearing a yellow hoodie with blue ripped jeans and a mask on his face.

"Oh! You work here now?" He asked while walking me, I nodded.

"Fuyu unnie gave me the job here. Someone quitted and she was looking a little stressed. I also wanted a part-time job, so I decided to help her." I smiled at him while picking up the menu. "So, what are you gonna eat?"

"Well, Fuyu knows my usual." He said.

"Okay, I'll be back," I said while walking inside the kitchen. "Unnie, it's Sunshine." I peeked my head inside.

"Okay, I'll prepare it." She said, I nodded and went out.

"You're still there?" I frowned when I saw him still standing there.

"I've something for you." He smiled, I stood across the counter in front of him.

"What?" I tilted my head. His hand went into his pocket and he took out his phone. 

Mang Cover. Cute~

He removed the cover and I saw some colourful papers. I gasped when I saw BTS's pic on it. All of them were facing back a red cloth behind them.

"Don't tell me..." I muttered and looked at Sunshine.

"Yep. BTS's concert tickets." He slid one of the papers to me. 'Map Of Soul: ONE' was also written there.

With my shaky hands, I picked up the ticket. "B-But the tickets are not even out yet. As far as I know, they will give out tickets after a week."

"I've my ways." He winked at me.

"What's happening here?" Fuyu asked as she came out with a tray and food on it.

"I brought tickets." He looked at her.

"You brought them again." She frowned. "How many times do I've to tell you not to bring them. They are very expensive and you don't even take money from me." And sat down

"Come on Fuyu, we know each other for almost 5 years and I know you are an ARMY. That's why I always bring tickets for you. Besides, I will never take money from my friend."

"I'm feeling jealous." I lightly stuck my tongue out.

"Why?" Both of them asked.

"You know each other for so long while I know Sunshine for only 6 months and you for only 3."

"But he won't have a crush on me as he has a crush on y-" She suddenly stopped speaking and groaned while holding her leg.

"Unnie! What happened???" I panicked while looking at her leg.

"He-"

"Nothing, she is very clumsy and probably bumped her leg to the table," Sunshine said, she glared at him.

"O-Okay."

"Anyways, also bring Jane, Yeona and Yuri with you. I'll be going now. Bye." With that, he left the cafe.

Fuyu also walked away without any word. I just stood there in silence. What's up with those two?

"Oh! Eunji!" I snapped my head to voice and saw Sunshine on the cafe door. "Tomorrow at 6 pm. Be ready with some casual clothes and meet me here only. Bye." Now he finally left.

I blinked my eyes twice.

"FUFU UNNIE!!" Yuri barged into the cafe while screaming her name.

"Hi, Eunji." Jane walked to me with a smile.

"Oh, are they tickets?" Yeona asked while picking one of the tickets.

"I think he brought it again," Jane said.

"You know Sunshine?" I asked.

"Who Sunshine? Your online friend?" Yuri asked.

"Yes."

"We don't know him personally," Yeona said.

"Then what do you mean by 'he brought it again'?"

"Ah! She is talking about Fuyu unnie's best friend. We never met him in person, only heard about it. He never reveals himself to us. We always get BTS's concert ticket even before they are out. Fuyu unnie always tells that he always brings them for us." Jane explained.

"I guess this time he also brought one for you because there are five instead of four." Yeona pointed at the ticket in my hands.

"Guys, my Sunshine is Fuyu unnie's best friend." I rubbed my temples with my index finger.

Yuri spitted out something from her mouth on Fuyu's face, who just came out.

"What the hell?!?!" Fuyu gasped.

"S-Sorry," Yuri said in between her coughs and Yeona patted her back.

"You mean the 'Sunshine' you always talk about is unnie's best friend?" Jane asked, I nodded.

"Wait what were you drinking Yuri?" I asked.

"Chocolate milkshake." She showed the disposable glass.

"Isn't it of Sunshine's?" I looked at Fuyu, who was rubbing chocolate milkshake from her face with the help of tissue.

"I guess he forgot to take it." She huffed. "That boy just left after making me work for his food, that he didn't even take."

"Don't worry unnie. I'll eat it instead of him." Jane unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite of it.

"At least someone appreciates my hard work." Fuyu shook her head, Yeona giggled.

"Anyways, why you came?" I asked.

"Nothing, just to hang out." Yeona shrugged.

Fuyu sighed, frustrated. "Then let's do it but after I change into some good clothes." We nodded as she walked inside.

I wonder what Sunshine is going to do tomorrow. I hope he doesn't repeat the mistake he made earlier...

ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-