20┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will know~" Sunshine sang.

"I hope you don't repeat the same mistake you did earlier." I scrunched my nose. He laughed.

"Ani. It's not like that."

Flashback

"Sunshine~" I whined for 5th time. "Why do you always keep our locations surprise!"

"Because I like that." He shrugged. We got down from the bus and it drove away.

"Animal zoo?" I tilted my head.

"I wanted to go but my friends are busy and I wanted company." He started to walk, I followed him.

"You like animals?"

"Yes, except scary ones. Especially snakes." He visibly shivered as he took the tickets. I giggled.

"I-I hAtE sNaKeU," I said, he laughed.

-

"OMG! Let go of my bag!!" I screamed at the sheep, who had my bag in its mouth while Sunshine was laughing his ass off as he cradled the baby lamb in his arms.

He wanted to pet some sheep and I agreed with him since I find lamps cute but when I was doing that, a sheep suddenly grabbed my shoulder bag in its mouth and here I'm, trying to snatch my bag away from it for the past 5 minutes.

"SUNSHINE!!" I yelled while glaring at him. My specs were in a weird position with the strand of my hair on my face.

"Okay okay." He suddenly walked somewhere and came with a man after few seconds. The man came and I don't know what he did but that sheep removed my bag from its mouth.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour." The man bowed, I hesitantly bowed back and he walked away with sheep. I looked at Sunshine and saw him shaking his head as he put the lamp as it ran away.

"Asshole." I scoffed while adjusting my glasses

--------

"But that was a very funny scene." He laughed.

"Hmph!" I looked ahead and saw that we are in front of a theatre. "Movie?"

"Yes. I really want to watch one and refresh my mind." He said, both of us walked into the ticket counter. "Which one do you want to watch?"

"Hmm." I looked at the movies.

"Frozen 2?" He said, I eyed him. "Come on, Disney movies are good. Especially Frozen."

I ignored him. "They are good but still..." I started to scan and pointed my finger at one poster. "Anabelle 2!!"

"W-What??" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Are you scared?" I teasingly grinned.

"N-No." He cleared his throat and looked away.

"Okay then! Anabelle 2!" I said, the lady behind the counter nodded and handed us the tickets while I quickly paid. Before he could speak, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the hall.

"Huh? Don't you want popcorns?"

"We will buy them in intervals. The movie is about to start."

●·○·●·○·●·○·●·○·●

"That's it, let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the hall. I chuckled a little when I remember how he screamed when the jump scares coming. "We are going now."

"What? No~ It's only the interval. I was having fun." I whined.

"But-"

"Please!" I showed him puppy eyes.

"No." He looked away.

"Please~" I moved in front of with a pout.

"Ani." He again looked away.

"Pleaseu~~" I again moved in front of him while tilting my head. This time, we made eye contact. "Please~ You can grab my hand when the jump scares to come." I puffed my cheeks a little.

He stared into my eyes for a second. "Fine." He sighed.

"Thank you, Sunshine." I pecked the space between his eyes and mask and skipped away. When I didn't felt his presence, I looked back and saw him still standing there like he is frozen. "Aren't you coming?"

"Oh-" He snapped out of his trance. "Y-Yes." He jogged to me. I smiled at him and we walked to the popcorn counter. We took our food and started to walk inside. He held popcorns while I held our drinks.

As soon as I opened the door, a sudden appearance of Annabelle came. She looked scary but it didn't faze me. Sunshine yelped and fell. Popcorns flying here and there.

I snorted, trying not to laugh at him. "Lol, get up. We should go back to our seats." I giggled, he nodded while tearing his gaze from the screen and we walked to our seats.

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-