17┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

Hoseok's POV

I was smiling the whole time while walking to my dorm. If I didn't have my mask, people would think of me as a crazy person. I took off my mask when I reached my dorm.

"Welcome!!!" Few voices screamed as soon as I opened the door. There stood maknae line with curious eyes but bright smiles.

"How was the date??"

"Was she beautiful like you described!?"

"Did you both kissed?" I started to blush at Jimin's question. "OMG! He's blushing!! GUYS!! BOTH OF THEM KISSED!!" Jimin ran around the dorm while screaming 'they kissed they kissed'.

"Jinja?!!" Namjoon came with wide eyes. Then I heard some footsteps running and there came Yoongi in his pyjamas and bed hair but his eyes were wide awake.

"You kissed!?!?" Yoongi asked.

"OMG! What my ears just heard!!" Jin came running with a spatula in his hands and a dark blue apron above his clothes. [ᴀ/ɴ: ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ]

"ALL OF YOU STOP!!!!" I yelled, they all went silent and looked at me. Now I felt right for not telling them about my earlier meeting with Eunji but regret telling this one.

"THEY KISSED!!!" I glared at Jimin, who just shouted. He stared at me. "Sorry..."

"Good." I nodded. "We didn't kiss I kissed her on her-"

"LIPS!?!" Tae shouted.

"Let me continue!!!" I gritted my teeth, he shut his mouth. "I kissed her FOREHEAD. NOT her LIPS."

"OoOoOoOo~" Jungkook and Jimin sang.

"Wait, did she saw your face?!" Namjoon asked.

"No. Her eyes were closed when I did that." I unknowably gulped when they gave me that look. "W-What's what with that look?"

"You're becoming romantic, huh?" Jungkook made a lenny face while wiggling his eyebrows. The same look that Eunji sent in the group chat.

"I swear I will click all of your pictures and send it to Eunji and tell her to spread them-" They cut me off.

"NO!!!" 

"Now, stop with your looks." I rolled my eyes. But then I heard a click sound. I snapped my head to Jungkook, who just click my face.

"Ha! Perfect meme. I'm going to post to Twitter." He giggled evilly while looking at his phone.

"Don't you dare," I warned him.

"....And done!" He grinned.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!"

●·○·●·○·●·○·●·○·●

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Lmao, Jungkook just posted Hobi's meme face

𝐘𝐨𝐮:

𝐘𝐨𝐮: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

𝐘𝐨𝐮: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: .....

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: He really did it...

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Did what?

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: Nothing.....

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Tell me~

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I said it's nothing

𝐘𝐨𝐮: TELL ME!!

S: Fine!

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I just don't like seeing my bias's like this

𝐘𝐨𝐮: ....

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: What?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: You're weird

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I know

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Are you on your periods?

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: ....

𝐘𝐨𝐮: ......
seen

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎_𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-