Chapter 5: The Pokemon

Soon, we managed to see that the screen was actually fading to black, and we unfroze and tumbled down on each other. I looked at my PokeFone and saw it was about nine at night. We found a clearing soon, and built a fire. I had some berries, so we roasted those and had those for dinner. You'd be suprised what freezing in the air will do to you. We all had to go to the bathroom when we unfroze, and we were hungry. Oh, and you can't forget how sore our arms were from being in the air for so long. If you don't believe me, try it yourself.

"So, John. What're your other Pokemon?" I asked when we were about halfway through with our berries.

"Maybe I'll show you in the morning. I am very tired right now," he replied.

"Don't blame ya," Goldie said, rubbing her arm. "I think some sleep will do all of us some good."

Goldie was actually right. When I was done with dinner, I conked out as soon as I hit the pillow.

But then came the nightmares.

The man I recognized as the leader of Team Jupiter was in some sort of temple, but it looked like it was thousands of years old. The entrance as behind him, and I glided over there and recognized the disorition world. I guess he hadn't left yet.

"Yes... YES..." I heard him say. "It's complete..."

I came over as soon as possible. He had a few stones arranged in a triangle, along with, what? Eighteen or so plates of different colors making a circle on the outside. Then, I noticed, three Pokemon trapped in some sort of cage or red lasers. I soon recognized them to be Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit. They were on the outside of the plates and suddenly started to use Pschic, I think. But they looked like they were in pain.

"Yes... Make the portal, now..."

"NO! Stop this madness!" I yelled, but I don't think Mr. Leader guy heard me.

The Psychic attacks met in the middle of the stones and plates and started to form a portal. I noticed it looked like our world from the outside, and it looked like... Sinnoh. Whew. Cynthia was outside of the portal though, and she looked surprised. She looked same as I had seen her on TV and in books, and sent out her main Pokemon: Garchomp. I noticed she had on a ring that had a Key Stone inside. She started to reach for it, so it was obvious she was looking for a battle.

"Come on, emoticons... The portal will only stay up for a few seconds without you..."

The cages started to move toward him, and the Psychic stopped. He jumped into the portal with the Emotion Trio, and I jumped through too.

I saw Cynthia reach for her Mega Ring to evolve Garchomp, and a flash of light blinded me.

I woke up in a pool of sweat.

Nobody was with me in my tent, and when I unzipped the windows, I saw it was morning. I checked my PokeFone and saw it was only about 7:30 AM.

I woke up Goldie and John. I got them to wake up entirely after only half an hour, which is a new record for Goldie. I explained my dream to them, and they agreed that I must of had somthing from Burn's Psychic typing after I switched back. ANd they also agreed that the imminent threat was much closer now.

"Come on, let's all see each other's Pokemon!" John said. "I'll show you my six, Zeke, you show me your six, and Goldie, you show me your six!"

Actually, Goldie only had four, but she wasn't gonna correct John. Also. I think she has a crush on him.

I sent out Burn, my Delphox whom I had switched bodies with before, then I sent out my shiny Dragonie and shiny Sylveon, and my Combusken. Then I sent out Mew and Mewtwo.

"Nice," John said. "Now mine."

He sent out his shiny Riolu, then his Zapdos and Victini. Then he sent out a shiny Alakazam and a shiny Emboar.

"What's in your last Pokeball?" I asked.

"My... Awesome..." He paused. "DIANCE!!!"

A Diance came out in a blast of light.

I whistled. "Holy cow. That is insane."

"I know right?" John replied.

"How'd you get it?" I asked.

"You see, I was breeding a lot of Carbink, trying to get a shiny, when out of an egg came this here Diance! She's been part of my party ever since," John explained.

"Wow. Remind me to breed Carbink," I said.

"Goldie, your Pokemon now!" John said.

"Uh, I don't have six..." Goldie whispered.

"Oh. Well, still," John started.

Goldie sent out her Pokemon, which were her Roserade, her shiny Roserade, her Cradily, and her Sceptile that she got ony recently. They're new.

"WOAH" was all John could say as he stared at her shiny Roserade. "Shiny Roserade is new."

"It's really impressive. I knew it when it was just a Roselia," I said. "I was also a Fennekin at the time."

I can actually use the things on my keyboard to show how he looked. It was sorta like O_o

When he came to his senses, he said "No. That just can't be right. Not possible..."

"Mew?" I asked. "Can you demonstrate?"

"Yeah, sure! I wanna show this punk a lesson," he said, cracking his two knuckles.

"Wait, who should we switch with?" I asked.

"Oh! Oh! Pick me!" Combusken said, waving his hand in the air.

"I'm good with that," I said.

Oh, just so you know, all of this was in the Poke-Language. It's jike it is in the games, not in the television show. It's all calls, not Pika Pika.

Mew touched my nose and Combusken's nose, and hen there was a flash of light. I was Combusken.

"HAH! TOLD YA SO!" I said.

O_o again.

"How... How..."

"Jirachi," I explained. "Wishes, change bodies. Long story."

"Actually," Combusken-Me said. "You kinda just explained it all perfectly."

"Ok, Mew. Could you cange us back?" I asked.

"Okey dokee!"

Mew switched us back.

"See?" I asked.

"Yeah, I... I guess so."

And that was that.

-----

So, guys. Hey. I know, I know. "Why haven't you updated in five months???" Well, friends, I will tell you. Parents.

'Nuff said.

All "Internet safety" and that stuff. I will hopefully be on a lot more, now, so... Yeah. If you want to be in here BEFORE it's done, ask.

If you want, inbox me. I will probably reply, but don't expect me to immediately. I get a lot of inboxes.

If you have any books you want me to read, inbox me or comment or something and I'll try to read it.

I love all you guys and your help! Thank you all!

Remember:

VOTE! COMMENT! COMMENT SOME MORE!

Later!